• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English as a first language

Reaction score
I suggest you better get a teacher who can help you with solving many papers. It's not very easy to get a good grade. But with good guidance its possible! Start reading different genre of books from fiction to horror to autobiography etc. Understand the figures of speech like metaphor, simile, Irony, personification,etc be able to identify them in a text. Check out sample answers you can find it on Google as well as here! Just don't take this subject lightly. Work hard and good luck! and btw you can also get a reference book which will help you a lot. Its available on net you can order. :)

Reaction score
I suggest you better get a teacher who can help you with solving many papers. It's not very easy to get a good grade. But with good guidance its possible! Start reading different genre of books from fiction to horror to autobiography etc. Understand the figures of speech like metaphor, simile, Irony, personification,etc be able to identify them in a text. Check out sample answers you can find it on Google as well as here! Just don't take this subject lightly. Work hard and good luck! and btw you can also get a reference book which will help you a lot. Its available on net you can order. :)
thanx alot! i am doing all these things
but where can i fnd short storiess?? as i m not a good writer!!

Reaction score
Well,mk a note of All the figures of speech with examples,Write all the types of tones,Learn a handfull of SAT Words i.e vocabulary nd watch English Movies Read english novels Listen to Eminem's rap haha,Solve the past papers,Nd check out candidate response(u can google it)...Doing all this will atleast.give u C!

Reaction score
yea ok i m fine with commenting
but the problem is the PAPER 2
i can't write more thn 300 words
if u guys can suggest me some site where i can find short stories

Reaction score
Well,i'm ungraded in all the subjects this time in AS Level!
All my teachers R shocked!
What Cie wants????Sm1 shud really ask the Examiner's y did they fail me??
Damn lame!