• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English and A levels ! ^O^

Reaction score
okay so i didnt take any sorta english subject at AS level , and now , thinking back to my iGCSE days of english, I reaally wanna study some again :cry:
I was looking at Language and Literature but apparently its only at AS level -so is there any "english-study" subject that I can take a t A levels even if I haven't taken it previously in AS levels?:)

Reaction score
okay so i didnt take any sorta english subject at AS level , and now , thinking back to my iGCSE days of english, I reaally wanna study some again :cry:
I was looking at Language and Literature but apparently its only at AS level -so is there any "english-study" subject that I can take a t A levels even if I haven't taken it previously in AS levels?:)

There's the English Literature syllabus (9695), as well as the English Language syllabus (9093). However, the Language subject launched in 2014 so you're out of luck there as there's only literature now.

Reaction score
are the papers of english language (9093) similar to paper 1 and 2 of english languare and literature? and what about alevels?