• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ENGLISH 1123 Help

Reaction score
Hello everyone!Plz can anyone tell me whether the examiner cuts marks if we have not cut the rough work(which i forgot to do so :( and it looked like neat work except it didnt have a complete ending and was 1 and a half page) I did the question again on the next page but I forgot to cut the rough work.So,will the examiner consider my rough work or the full answer?????btw im talking abt the speech we got in the exam.

Reaction score
there are chances, unless you specified explicitly that it was rough work.. else they will mark the 1st one!! :(

asd

Reaction score
Did you put any heading like Rough Work/1st draft, etc that should indicate that it wasn't your actual speech?
Or in your second-time speech you indicated that it was your final work?

Reaction score
Um I totally forgot to write rough work I dont know why :/ And I didnot write thankyou in the end of the first one,but I did write Thankyou,separately, in the end of the second one :/

Reaction score
Hello everyone!Plz can anyone tell me whether the examiner cuts marks if we have not cut the rough work(which i forgot to do so :( and it looked like neat work except it didnt have a complete ending and was 1 and a half page) I did the question again on the next page but I forgot to cut the rough work.So,will the examiner consider my rough work or the full answer?????btw im talking abt the speech we got in the exam.
Be positive....they check it carefully and will understand your situation...don't worry coz or else you can send it for recorrection atleast another examiner can notice it

Reaction score
Oh,okay,I hope they do check it carefully! Otherwise I was so scared!

Reaction score
Oh,okay,I hope they do check it carefully! Otherwise I was so scared!
Even if they don't.....put for recorrection, the next time you may get the marks"......btw how was your handwritting...mine was awful

Reaction score
My writing was good,but I cant put for recorrection again I guess :/

Reaction score
Why not???? It's ok..youl be marked right first time right if your lucky....just forget about it and proceed, my handwritting was terrible and did the cut and chop and it was very untidy....:D chill the 3 months holidays

Reaction score
Why not???? It's ok..youl be marked right first time right if your lucky....just forget about it and proceed, my handwritting was terrible and did the cut and chop and it was very untidy....:D chill the 3 months holidays

Haha i too cut and chop but I tried to keep my writing neat.And yeah u r right.3 months holidays...Way to go :D

mbs

Reaction score
I did'nt paragraphed it jst write it in continuous prose.. wil i lose marks?
bt i explained all the points. i also forgot the thankyou in end bt wrote 'i wud like to conclude my speech'.

Reaction score
I did'nt paragraphed it jst write it in continuous prose.. wil i lose marks?
bt i explained all the points. i also forgot the thankyou in end bt wrote 'i wud like to conclude my speech'.
I dnt really know but wat our tchrs taught was like we have to paragraph our speech and write thankyou.But it depends on ur conclusion.Lets just hope for the best it all depends on our content and the examiner.