• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English (0510) Paper 5 Speaking

Reaction score
More other topics plzzzzz!!
My exam will be next week!!

Just general title of the topics!!
THANKS!!
I did the oral exam for o/n , mine was close to nature ,those were some of the topics ; taking risks , old people , nuclear energy , source of energy , good neighbors there are alot more but those were the topics my friend had ,, guys It was pretty easy just relax and don't stop talking :) Best of luck

Reaction score
More other topics plzzzzz!!
My exam will be next week!!

Just general title of the topics!!
THANKS!!

i gave my exam jst today!!! my topic was sources of energy.the rest of the topic was:
1.sharing food -about wat means to u,n occasions n u hv cook food
2.old people- actions goverment shud take to protect old people,whose responsibilites r they n realted points
3.good neighbours-???
4.close to nature - why is nature so important,a place u wud like to visit n y people move frm cities to country side nwaays
5.sources of energy-incidents in which we use electricity n its importance,the advantages n disadvantages of using alternative sources of energy eg:sun n wind n abt nuclear power!!!! its pros n cos
6.taking risks
7.helping others
8.young people and job oppurtunities

hope it will help u!!! do stay calm n make sure u dont freak out!!!! all the best!!!

Reaction score
THANKS
THANKS
THANKS

i gave my exam jst today!!! my topic was sources of energy.the rest of the topic was:
1.sharing food -about wat means to u,n occasions n u hv cook food
2.old people- actions goverment shud take to protect old people,whose responsibilites r they n realted points
3.good neighbours-???
4.close to nature - why is nature so important,a place u wud like to visit n y people move frm cities to country side nwaays
5.sources of energy-incidents in which we use electricity n its importance,the advantages n disadvantages of using alternative sources of energy eg:sun n wind n abt nuclear power!!!! its pros n cos
6.taking risks
7.helping others
8.young people and job oppurtunities

hope it will help u!!! do stay calm n make sure u dont freak out!!!! all the best!!!

Reaction score
any one can you please gv the sub points for sources of energy and good neighbours!!! plsssss.... my examz r round the corner!!!! plsss....

the qualities ,what should they do,how to become neighbors
by the way when is your exzam plzz tell

Reaction score
hey guys, my exam for oral english second language is due next week:unsure: , plzzzz i need some subpoints of the topic. freaking out :eek:
Thanks in advance.