• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English (0510) Paper 5 Speaking

Reaction score
._. ARE YOU KIDDING? HOW CAN ANYONE GET IT, AND EVEN IF SOMEONE GETS IT WHO WOULD SHARE IT HERE ._. -_-

Reaction score
._. ARE YOU KIDDING? HOW CAN ANYONE GET IT, AND EVEN IF SOMEONE GETS IT WHO WOULD SHARE IT HERE ._. -_-

It's not that they get them through illegal sources. The ones who're done with the paper earlier, share the topics with the others usually. However, this practise is not allowed in any case.

Reaction score
It's not that they get them through illegal sources. The ones who're done with the paper earlier, share the topics with the others usually. However, this practise is not allowed in any case.

did any of you got the topics , if yes share it with us please!

Reaction score
WOW, that's helpful!
But can you ask more of your friends for other topics?? Just give us some general ones, that's enough!
THANKS for sharing, buddy!!

I did the oral exam for o/n , mine was close to nature ,those were some of the topics ; taking risks , old people , nuclear energy , source of energy , good neighbors there are alot more but those were the topics my friend had ,, guys It was pretty easy just relax and don't stop talking :) Best of luck

Reaction score
I did the oral exam for o/n , mine was close to nature ,those were some of the topics ; taking risks , old people , nuclear energy , source of energy , good neighbors there are alot more but those were the topics my friend had ,, guys It was pretty easy just relax and don't stop talking :) Best of luck

that seems easy i thought it might be much harder
thanks for sharing the topics

Reaction score
can you tell the pattern of the paper plzzz help me only 5 days left in my exzam

Reaction score
any one can you please gv the sub points for sources of energy and good neighbours!!! plsssss.... my examz r round the corner!!!! plsss....