• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English(0500)

Reaction score
in paper 2 when they say write an interview do we base it on the given question.. eg if there is 3 questions,, is this how it suppose to look wen answering

interviewer: 1st question
person: answer

interviewer: 2nd question

interviewer: 3rd question

Reaction score
Basically, those are the three main questions. However, personally, I alternate responses, to make it sound more realistic...and adds more "flavor" :) Adding in a couple of q's that should motivate and initiate the response, aiding in the answering of the main question.

E.g.

3 Questions may be...
- What were your feelings before the exam?
- What were your feelings during the exam?
- What were your feelings after the exam?

What I'd do is ask the first question...
And then, the answer, e.g. I was so nervous! I had butterflies in my stomach etc.
Interviewer: Really, is that so?

Person: Yeah! It was my first time to sit an "actual" exam, not from the school. etc.

Interviewer: Oh, I see. And then, what about during the exam?

Person: I saw the paper and I couldn't believe it! etc.

Interviewer: Why?! What happened?! Did you get the wrong paper? Weren't you prepared?

Person: No, no. The exact opposite, as a matter of fact. It was the easiest paper that I have ever attempted! etc.

Interviewer: Wow, you must have been relieved!

Person: You have no idea! I had a smile on my face throughout the exam. etc.

Interviewer: Wow, you are one lucky person; what about after your exam?

Person: I was jumping all over the place, as soon as I got the chance to leave the examination hall. Everybody was talking about it outside! I hugged my teacher and friends and it was just unbelievable! I'm a much more confident person etc. I realised that practice really does make perfect, etc.

---

So, I hope you get my point. Obviously in an exam, I would elaborate and add more detail and stuff....

Hope you understand :)

Reaction score
Nice one but in the last script of Person "Everyody was taking about it outside" it should be "talking"
just corecting silly mistake :p
you should be a playwright :D

Reaction score
haochen said:
Nice one but in the last script of Person "Everyody was taking about it outside" it should be "talking"
just corecting silly mistake :p
you should be a playwright :D

Lol, thanks, it's corrected now :) (That's what happens when you're awake until midnight :p)

Haha, aww, lol, thanks, Inshallah, someday :)

Reaction score
ur mostly welcm
not sleeping in midnight, r u studing that why?? :p

Inshallah nothing is impossible :D

Reaction score
what did u produce using ur productivity?? (a new model car :p)

ohhh
the script :wink:

Reaction score
Lol, funny... :no:
It takes some thinking and some typing you know :p

I was revising other subjects. We have 5 days with continuous exams, so yeah, I'm trying to keep myself busy, preventing all distractions :p

...Doesn't seem to work though :p