• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Engineering???? must read

Reaction score
Zohaib bhai, can u tell me the names of some very high ranked uk universities which offer full scholarship for international applicants.

Reaction score
Oxford reach and Cambridge 800th anniversary scholarships. You can apply to only 1 in any 1 year

Reaction score
Thanks. Apart from these two are there any sco in unis like bristol warwick or manchester? If I give my A levels in 3 sittings rather than two will it be a disadvantage? Do uk unis accept new a level subjects given in gap year.

Reaction score
And in foreign which country is good for pursuing acateer in aeronautical engineer

Reaction score
if u compare aeronautics and mechanical what would u opt for and where would u go to learn it if u had interest in both equally but a little more in aeronautics????

Reaction score
if u compare aeronautics and mechanical what would u opt for and where would u go to learn it if u had interest in both equally but a little more in aeronautics????
mechanical and electrical r d best

Reaction score
Depends on where you are from and where you stay in the future. For instance. in my country there is negligible job opportunities for aeronautics but the demand for mechanical engineers is high. Aeronautics have more demand in developed countries. However if you study mechanical in undergrads u can shift to aeronautics in postgrad. This will allow u to do both.

Reaction score
The world economy is very bad at the present time- engineering is a field that has a lot of scope in any developing country. Its not that developing countries don't need engineers, but if asked which country needs more engineers, the answer is 'developing'.
Since Pakistan is a developing country, the answer to your question, about scope, is yes, a lot.
But looking at other things, the present crisis and all. the development is limited and hence only a few engineerings prevail i.e. electrical and mechanical etc. However, if smooth progress starts, fields like mining engineering, chemical engineering (etc) will make their way.
So as a whole yes, engineering has a great scope in Pakistan with Mechanical Engineers on the 4th Number of the most paid professions in Pakistan.

And about the job-market, they are always needed!
what about civil engineering?

Reaction score
What is the average salary of an engineer in pakistan if he has a degree from a reputable university like Nust or giki.............and what about foreign university degrees...plz also mention some examples of multinational company employees and their pay if you know one.........thanks in advance...appreciate your help!!!

in pakistan 15K-25K
however in middle east pakistan fresh engineers get atleast equivalent to RS. 100K