• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

END OF AS...A2 STARTS

Reaction score
hey guys...we just finished our AS exams and will start A2 classes soon...any tips on how to study for A2 and what preparations are essential?how different is the A2 from AS in terms of teaching,understanding and applying?

MHR

Reaction score
It's hard, believe me. A lot of what u studied in AS was the stuff u studied in O levels explained over again, so it was kind of like expanding on what u already knew. But A2 is all the new (and hard) stuff. This is especially true if ur taking subs like Chem, Bio or Physics. So be prepared to take those extra notes and remember to do each day's assignments (so u don't end up cramming like me). Also, if u don't get a concept when u r being taught, make sure u have it explained to u over again---in any case, don't leave it out for the night b4 the exam.

Hope this helps :)
Best of luck with ur A2s. Remember, It might appear difficult, but it's not like anyone never passed it b4!!!

Reaction score
Thanks MHR :) i guess i will have to study more..yes i agree AS is easier you just need to know the concepts and the questions arent very tough. I appreciate your advice...5 more months...im so nervous