• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

EM Project

Reaction score
Hey guys , i was recently assigned an Environmental Management Project , i am done with all the stuff , and need a bit of help for the final touches.

I have made a model of a wildlife park and want a video of it, however i cannot get it as in the software i am using does not makes one.

The file of the project is in .bld format , and i need a software to open it up, does anyone here knows which software i could use.

Any help would be really appreciated, thanks.

Scattered Shots.

Reaction score
ScatteredShots said:
Hey guys , i was recently assigned an Environmental Management Project , i am done with all the stuff , and need a bit of help for the final touches.

I have made a model of a wildlife park and want a video of it, however i cannot get it as in the software i am using does not makes one.

The file of the project is in .bld format , and i need a software to open it up, does anyone here knows which software i could use.

Any help would be really appreciated, thanks.

Scattered Shots.

well i found thi when i googled it so just try this program out,heres the link

http://www.openwith.org/file-extensions/bld/1317

Try this out and tell me.Hope it helps