• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

EID Mubarak

Reaction score
Eid mubarak!... I was about to make an official eid thread... but first I needa cookup some stuff to make it look presentable....
b/w he got banned :D love banning....
haha nyc.... i knw how it feels to ban someone... i dnt thnk presentation is all... wishing first is the best part...=)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
haha nyc.... i knw how it feels to ban someone... i dnt thnk presentation is all... wishing first is the best part...=)
how, who did you ban..?? o_O
yes you won coz I was buzy n lazy.. but for us presentation matters... :)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
wasn't meant for you guys.. :D it was only to scare her.....

Oh didnt see dat u were an admin.... No problem.... Well good luck to the mods....=)

haha mods r cool... I can't do much more than flaunt admin power... unless someone breaks rule (or is too annoying :ROFLMAO: ), you know with great power comes great responsibility thingy...

Reaction score
wasn't meant for you guys.. :D it was only to scare her.....

haha mods r cool... I can't do much more than flaunt admin power... unless someone breaks rule (or is too annoying :ROFLMAO: ), you know with great power comes great responsibility thingy...
Oh yeah... nd u said that to scare me... well u didnt succeed...=P