• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Edexcel Maths IAL & GCE June 2014 Question Paper/Model Answers

Reaction score
M1 (IAL + GCE) incl. Unofficial MS addedd
FP2 (GCE) incl. Unofficial MS Added
F2 (IAL) Incl. Unofficial MS Addedd

Reaction score
I dont think so that they will be available now... cuz the paper just happened maybe they will come tomorrow

Reaction score
NAHH ARSEY is real quick lads.. it will be up in 3 hrs! :)

IM FREEEEEEEEEE OFF AS EXAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PARTAAAAAAYYYYYYYY TODAAAAAAYYYY

Reaction score
NAHH ARSEY is real quick lads.. it will be up in 3 hrs! :)

IM FREEEEEEEEEE OFF AS EXAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PARTAAAAAAYYYYYYYY TODAAAAAAYYYY

You're sharing it here in 3 hours then, if its not on this thread by then. :)

Reaction score
68 ..very stupid mistakes.. like ****

DUUUUDE, you can't beat me.

1. I didn't find the coefficient of skewness for Greenslax or whatever it was... I just found Penville and moved on... arghh
2. I friggin added/subtracted for the standard dev. coding, when i KNOW its only affected by multiplication/division
3. This is the worst one. For the reliability of 2500 million visitors, I said it doesnt lie within the range so its unreliable. You know why i said that? Because i didnt look at all the values. I just looked at the 2400 something and decided that, without noticing there was a 2500 something earlier on in the data.

I'm madddd at myself! that 5 stupid stupid stupid marks.

and then question 8 was kinda bad, because i KNEW they were independent but because i couldnt get (c) i panicked and did some magic on the paper and came to the conclusion that they're not independent, and gave my paper in.

Like I said, I'm QUEEN.

Reaction score
DUUUUDE, you can't beat me.

1. I didn't find the coefficient of skewness for Greenslax or whatever it was... I just found Penville and moved on... arghh
2. I friggin added/subtracted for the standard dev. coding, when i KNOW its only affected by multiplication/division
3. This is the worst one. For the reliability of 2500 million visitors, I said it doesnt lie within the range so its unreliable. You know why i said that? Because i didnt look at all the values. I just looked at the 2400 something and decided that, without noticing there was a 2500 something earlier on in the data.

I'm madddd at myself! that 5 stupid stupid stupid marks.

and then question 8 was kinda bad, because i KNEW they were independent but because i couldnt get (c) i panicked and did some magic on the paper and came to the conclusion that they're not independent, and gave my paper in.

Like I said, I'm QUEEN.

lol are you sure thats only 8 marks.. thats pretty much a paragraph!
i'm losing marks for not dividing the standard dev..i left it the way it was..ugh!!!! (2 marks gone)
then i'm losing for the one they asked for the relationship between visitors and money! (2 marks)
then i have reserved 3 marks for others( even tho i havent lost anywhere) its just out of fear lol

so thats why i said 68 but if all goes well then 71 :D