• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Edexcel ( IGCSE) Human Biology students ...

Reaction score
Hey guys , i just wanted to ask : how did paper1 and 2 go ? They gave a photosynthesis question , i dont think thats in the specification or is it ?

Reaction score
haiz,,i wasnt really satisfied with paper 1 :( well, the fotosynthesis question was easy wasnt it?

Reaction score
Hyewon , Yea it was easy and i found out it was in the specification , the paper was kinda easy , not that easy and paper 2 , the first question and the bilharzia one i was like , WTH. I wonder how they'll keep the grade boundaries

Reaction score
really?: the bilharzia...i found it nice..free 8 marks!! i found paper 1 really bad :'( n paper 2 was excellent..haiz i sud pray 4 a*..

Reaction score
Wat did u write for bilharzia ?? The book had only 4 points and according to their rule , one point = one mark , wrote 8 points , half of them pretty lame and stupid lol , i think i'll get an A* or an A min , there was this question , from where do plants get co2 and water , i wrote stomata in leaves and roots , sme wrote atmospehere( co2) and soil (water) , wat did u write ?
anyways , had the maths 3h ?

Reaction score
OMG..i dun think that correect 4 that co2 n water thing
cuz its where the plants get it FROM not,, THROUGH..i rote co2 from atmosphere n um water from rainwater

n the 8 points were easy, just expand the 4 points : health edu, kill the worms by medicine, sewage treatment n um..i forgot wat i rote but
its all in the text book! :) i did my maths last year so yeah..

Reaction score
Sunkar lol sorry , i just checked my mail now and i think u must be done be with the paper
campus2013 i really dont know , actually that makes logic so .. Im clueless how they'll mark .