• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

EDEXCEL GCE RESULTS 7 MAY 2013

Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to know how you're all feeling since we are only 5 days away from the results. What are your predictions?? Sorry I meant March

Reaction score
I am nervous and I am pretty sure I'll get 4 F's :(
-Unit 1 Biology
-Unit 1 Chemistry
-Unit 1 Physics
-C1

Reaction score
I am waiting for my IGCSE on the 7th March and I am really nervous. But when I think about it , it seems that I can't do anything about it. Worrying won't do anything.

You seem too humble.; have some hopes.

Reaction score
OH OH THAT DAY.. THAT VERY DAY, MY GRAVES READY X_X" astagfirullah!!
IMA SCREEAAAM:cry::cry::cry::cry: OhMGee thats all thats been running in my mind fr the last 1 and half month -_-"
so not ready!!!! i know what im getting, no even close to a B -_-" :c

Reaction score
-Unit 1 Biology
-Unit 1 Chemistry
-Unit 1 Physics
-C1
same subjects as me
oh come on have some hope it will be good inshallah

Reaction score
you know i haven't even told my parents that the results are out after tomorrow
if they're good enough i will
what about the rest of you??

Reaction score
same subjects as me
oh come on have some hope it will be good inshallah

Thanks :) Hope is a SCARCE right now, it's similar to waiting for snow in a desert or train in an airport - In essence my F's have been stamped and approved :cry:

Reaction score
I got my results alhamdulilah they were all good all As what about the rest of you??

Reaction score
something is really wrong with biology unit 2 results..am i the only one?
i got 66/120 that's the lowest i ever got i got an overall C grade and i also did cie biology last year and i got a B. Bio is the subject im strongest in i dont understand how i got such a low grade

Reaction score
i got 66/120 that's the lowest i ever got i got an overall C grade and i also did cie biology last year and i got a B. Bio is the subject im strongest in i dont understand how i got such a low grade
i went through the exam again and let's say i will miss 10 marks..make that 15 which means 65/80 but i got 75/120 that's impossible!

Reaction score
i should get 97.5 instead!!!!!

Reaction score
bio unit 1 i expected A and i got a C.....impossible cauz i checked the ms and i was sure abt the A

Reaction score
same here..though I got 84 sth is really wrong with examiners!!:mad:

Reaction score
Does anyone know how many marks I have to lose out of 600 to get an A* in math? I'm doing C1, C2, C3, C4, S1, M1