• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Edexcel C1 C2 M1 Help in here...!! :)

Reaction score
Anybody have any questions in C1 C2 M1 , you can ask any question. I will do my best to be of an help to clarify your doubts.

Reaction score
I hate co-ordiante geometry and i cannot solve it do you have any notes that can help me in the c1 specially in this topic?

Reaction score
I have problem with the sequence I want you to solve the Mixed exercise 6 H:

8- b and C (I think you can read it from the book because its too long to write it here)

Thats for now If you can solve it please help me

Reaction score
I hate co-ordiante geometry and i cannot solve it do you have any notes that can help me in the c1 specially in this topic?
coordinate geometry is pretty easy it will seem to be hard on the beginning but after you listen to it from the teacher try to study it alone you will find its easy and only two rules are new from the olevel maths

T19

Reaction score
I have problem with the sequence I want you to solve the Mixed exercise 6 H:

8- b and C (I think you can read it from the book because its too long to write it here)

Thats for now If you can solve it please help me
this question is from the old syllabus , the old syllabus was done by calculators ,the question is not needed this what teacher said when i asked him because i didn't figure it out also