• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

EDEXCEL AS Level

Reaction score
guys do u all know where to download to Accounting AS Edexcel Old papers like before year 2005 ??
plz let me know :)
will be a great help :)

Reaction score
and if u have jmt n www.examsolutions.com ..... u don even need a teacher (i do maths privately n without tutions, i got 100, 94, 94 in C1 C2 n C3 last session..... n i hate maths....)

@core maths They're just different units of maths. C2-4, da topics r almost da same.... u just build up on concepts..... n C1 is O/levels w/out a calc!!
can you give me some tips? i got my exams and i havent even started..barely any days left :(

Reaction score
im taking c1 c2 and s1..i got c1 on 16th..which i am ok.just need practise..and i got s1 on 18th..i need practise for this..its confusing..i use examsolutions..and the hardest for me is c2..which is 24th..:(

Reaction score
im taking c1 c2 and s1..i got c1 on 16th..which i am ok.just need practise..and i got s1 on 18th..i need practise for this..its confusing..i use examsolutions..and the hardest for me is c2..which is 24th..:(
m sorry.... cant help wid S1, m doing mechanics..

C2 isnt dat hard i believe.... i suggest u solve a few papers, and read some revision guide :) (i used CGP) and u shuld be fine i think...
also dis guy is helpful www.justmathtutoring.com