• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Edexcel AS biology unit 2 result...they're wrong!

Reaction score
i got 75/120 ! i was expecting at least 100 and it's the same for two of my friends one got 36/120 and the other 44/120 WTH ????

Reaction score
YEA MAN IN UNIT 1 I EXPECTED A like 99% and i checked the ms too...i ended up getting a C heelll

Reaction score
YEA MAN IN UNIT 1 I EXPECTED A like 99% and i checked the ms too...i ended up getting a C heelll
i was supposed to get a minimum of 95 in unit 2 instead i got 75!
and i did a resit for unit 3 and i got 42 which is the same as the last time!
i am really sure of my answers and i checked the ms too

Reaction score
I got a C in C1 but I expected an E, I got an E in M1 and I expected a B WTF , I guess the examiners were drunk

Reaction score
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ! For bio unit 2 I WAS SUREEEEEEEEE I WOULD GET AN A ! I even checked the marking scheme and I dont know where I lost marksssssssss ! I ended up with B's in unit 2 and A in unit 1 :/

Reaction score
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ! For bio unit 2 I WAS SUREEEEEEEEE I WOULD GET AN A ! I even checked the marking scheme and I dont know where I lost marksssssssss ! I ended up with B's in unit 2 and A in unit 1 :/
I solved the exam again today and i should get a minimum of 95 but instead i got 75!

Reaction score
I got a C in C1 but I expected an E, I got an E in M1 and I expected a B WTF , I guess the examiners were drunk
Not just drunk i guess the unit 2 examiner had a fight with his wife and he decided that if he's not happy then no one in the world deserves to be happy -.-

Reaction score
So your saying M1 is much easier than C1. I haven't started doing M1 but C1 is extremely easy! I don't mean to boast but I did a whole paper in my first time and got 69/75 and finished in an hour.

Reaction score
So your saying M1 is much easier than C1. I haven't started doing M1 but C1 is extremely easy! I don't mean to boast but I did a whole paper in my first time and got 69/75 and finished in an hour.
Yes C1 is better than M1 although M1 isn't THAT bad. What other subjects do you take?

Reaction score
14 AS units and 3 AS units? Haha nvm good luck anyway that sounds tough :)

Reaction score
I
14 AS units and 3 AS units? Haha nvm good luck anyway that sounds tough :)
I've had enough of those words from people. If you get to be here in this forum later in this year, I'll show the real thing. Actions speak louder than words. I'll show you my grades then.

Btw, are you doing any exams this May/June?

Reaction score
The same thing is with me. After the exam I was expecting 290-300 out of 300 in Biology. But the result says 183 out of 300! What's wrong with Edexcel? I have been broken down. In my other 3 subjects Maths, Chemistry and Physics I got 277, 275 and 278 repectively. So I'm not a bad student. I solved the papers, but could hardly find mistakes. With 61% in Biology, A2 will be worse and I won't be able gat a place in Medical University.
Edexcel is responsible for all these. Can't we do anything against it? Let us raise our voice over this injustice. Are you with me?

Reaction score
Y
The same thing is with me. After the exam I was expecting 290-300 out of 300 in Biology. But the result says 183 out of 300! What's wrong with Edexcel? I have been broken down. In my other 3 subjects Maths, Chemistry and Physics I got 277, 275 and 278 repectively. So I'm not a bad student. I solved the papers, but could hardly find mistakes. With 61% in Biology, A2 will be worse and I won't be able gat a place in Medical University.
Edexcel is responsible for all these. Can't we do anything against it? Let us raise our voice over this injustice. Are you with me?

I suggest you go for remarking and you can also even get your marked paper and see for yourself whether there was a mistake or not. Check this page - the FAQ - http://www.edexcel.com/i-am-a/student/results/Pages/results-alevel.aspx

Reaction score
Y

I suggest you go for remarking and you can also even get your marked paper and see for yourself whether there was a mistake or not. Check this page - the FAQ - http://www.edexcel.com/i-am-a/student/results/Pages/results-alevel.aspx
Thanks, I'll definitely send my papers for recheck. But all students have faced this terrible thing in Biology, so I don't know if my grade will go up, although my heart says that I'll get what I deserve. But, I can't never trust Edexcel.