• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

economis business studies imp ques and guess paper

Reaction score
any imp quest or guess u think that can come this oct nov session post here 60 review still no answer though i have perpared from all possible resouces but due 20 days left i want to revise best posssible prediction too score better any one who can help me i am a private candidate

Reaction score
Yer please can anyone guess economic important question anyone nibz uxair zohaib bhai any one

Reaction score
Its very hard to guess papers for subjects like eco and bus st. Just learn the question 1 topics really well, and leave off economic systems and another topic u find useless. InshAllah you will do well. :D

Reaction score
But previous year Eco guess was 95 percent but still any imp 3 topics for ques one in my point trade inflation economic indicator population

Reaction score
m3hdi *n3No* said:
But previous year Eco guess was 95 percent but still any imp 3 topics for ques one in my point trade inflation economic indicator population
also factors of production , demand and supply come in q1