• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ECONOMIIIIICS!!!!

Reaction score
in 31 for calculating the percentage of oil produced by iran it was (1.6/32)*100= 5%
right ( i was not sure wheather we had to take values from table or not ) i took 32 because it said global

Reaction score
What was the answer to the question which was about the production possibility curve? Was it inside or outside?

Reaction score
What was the answer to the question which was about the production possibility curve? Was it inside or outside?
that was the most annoying one !!! I wrote that it is inside because Iran imports a lot of petrol etc
actually I left this question til the end of the exam and I answered only for not leaving it
I actually didnt know what was meant by inside or outside

Reaction score
s
that was the most annoying one !!! I wrote that it is inside because Iran imports a lot of petrol etc
actually I left this question til the end of the exam and I answered only for not leaving it
I actually didnt know what was meant by inside or outside
same here.

Reaction score
32 was damn easy. Hope the gt doesn't go too high.

lol I posted tis thread and studied two days straight, and now it feels like all for nothing. I could have just been messing around :p

What was the last answer var 32 students?

Reaction score
the last answer waz changes in interest rates,availability of saving schemes,peoples confidence etc