• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics Talk

Reaction score
I've been struggling with my Economics this year and i took Economics AS exam this November. I feel like dropping it as soon as i am done with my AS. By the way, my current subjects are maths, physics, chem and GP together with economics. Any advices? :cry:

Reaction score
is economics that difficult? or its only for you? i have just started AS levels...........and am confused about economics ... whether to take or not

Reaction score
That's the thing. It's confusing. It's easy to understand but application is hard. I tried past year papers and all i got is in between the mean marks.

Reaction score
I do LOVE business. Intially during my O'Level I took Commercial Studies and POA, both I got A*. So this year, I was thinking to study different type of business field, so Economics. It is my Interest. When we started, I thought it was easy until i started the past year papers. I asked my friends too. They said they too are struggling. I am not trying to scare you but this is what i am sharing with my own experience.

Reaction score
according to me then whats the use of dropping it in A levels after AS? wasted? nobody likes anything wasted.... if you understand the concepts then difficult can be made easy? isnt it?

Reaction score
Easier said than done. I already got 4A'Level subjects. Nevermind my previous comments. Any useful links to help me in this subject? I am still considering Economics for A'Level next year.

Reaction score
hey! it's not that diffcult only study it with interest and full concentration..;)

Reaction score
the reason it teases me is it has many many terms to remember along with too many curves and graphs etc.

Reaction score
just take a chill pill and try to understand the meaning of those terms rather then to memorize them and if u have a full concept of the chapter so curves and graphs would become easier for u...hope u would understand...and yawr if u know someone who had opt for sociology in AS level so plz help me i wana ask some thiong from him boz i have also opt ths sub recently..