• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics: Post your doubts here (O + A level)

Reaction score
Is the combination of Eco, Business and Accounts more valuable than one of Eco, Business and Commerce when it comes to applying for A Levels institutions? :eek:

Reaction score
hello i am new to eco first i used to study bio but it was not my cup of tea so i switched to eco . So i have no idea about the basics .Pls help me . I Still have 2 yrs for my O levels

Reaction score
Discuss why different income groups have different spending patterns. (6) please answer thisss

Reaction score
1 Which statement about the factors of production is correct?
A A river from which a company draws water is called land.
B Raising finance for a company is called capital.
C Supervisors employed in a company are called enterprise.
D The owner of a company is called labour.

the marking scheme says the answer is 'A'
i m a little confused because the finance raised by a company is capital, isn't it, if not than what do we call it? so why not B is correct?
can anyone clear my confusion plz!

Reaction score
Is the combination of Eco, Business and Accounts more valuable than one of Eco, Business and Commerce when it comes to applying for A Levels institutions? :eek:
As far as i know, combination of eco, business and accounts is valued more and most people take commerce along with these three as an additional subject
the actual combination of business group includes business, eco and accounts

Reaction score
salam
can someone explain me the following questions? All of them are of Economics AS Level paper 1
Nov 02 - q5, 10, 18
Jun 03 - q3, 4
Nov 03 - q8
Jun 04 - q4, 23
Nov 04 - q4
Jun 05 - q19
Nov 05 - q2, 18, 24, 30
Jun 06 - q15
Nov 06 - q4, 6, 11

Reaction score
Hy , Can u uploadd topical questions of economicsss for olevellss ? And how to go with the revision of econimics syllabuss ? Pleasee ! Replyy ASAP . Thankyouu :)