• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics Paper 32 discussion!!!!

Reaction score
demand would shift to the right and supply would extend
as population ages more elderly people . they require more care so demand increases and price also increases
u also have to mention the shift shown in ur diagrm in ur explanation

Reaction score
yes i did the same thing......my friend was arguing with me so was just checking.
Thnx
:D

Reaction score
What was the answer for to show y is it inversely related was trend mentioned in the question........

Reaction score
Ello ?

The demand curve would shift to the right but the supply curve would stay the same right ? :Search:

Reaction score
My answer

Prash008 said:
What was the answer for to show y is it inversely related was trend mentioned in the question........
It could be demand-pull inflation,
1) Consumers demand more
2) Producers unable to supply more unless they step up their production
3) Producers therefore likely to hire more labour in an effort to match increased consumer demand
4) Unemployment levels in the economy hence tend to decrease as a result

That's what I wrote :Search:

Reaction score
@ Aahamsil...I think so too ...because they never said anything about supply increasing ....and if they haven't mentioned we can't assume it right ???

Reaction score
Re: My answer

Aahmsil said:
Prash008 said:
It could be demand-pull inflation,
1) Consumers demand more
2) Producers unable to supply more unless they step up their production
3) Producers therefore likely to hire more labour in an effort to match increased consumer demand
4) Unemployment levels in the economy hence tend to decrease as a result

That's what I wrote :Search:
Excellent :Bravo: :Bravo: