• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

economics paper 2

Reaction score
What did you all do in 1 a i and ii?
And the last question of 1 I think, that was, was the further decline in NZ's ToT expected or something. What did you answer to that.
to be honest ......I do not remember about the last part...but I wrote stuff about the depreciation of exchange rate.....import prices to fall.....and too much import from Australia of manufactured goods!!!!!!what did u wrote???

Reaction score
I don't remember my answer, it was about falling prices of exports, lesser export income than previous years, and too much import of manufactured goods. And some more points I forgot.

Reaction score
OOOOOOHHHHHH I was mixed up the second text given in Q1, where it mentioned high imports of manufactured goods from Australia and the expected betterment in Australia's exports or something.
I confused NZ with Australia... I thought we were talking about Australia's economy.