• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

economics paper 2

Reaction score
i wrote that reason, plus i wrote the quality of meat from new zealand was better, and one else which i cant remember

how did we have to describe the decline in TOT? I didnt want to be too general so i tried to give a detailed analysis of the descent in the graph as possible through the time periods over that 1 odd year...

Reaction score
Guys in section b question no. 3 b I have only discussed yed.how many marks will I lose?

i'm assuming you're not variant 2 then, we had a question on YED and CED. 2a and b.

what was your question? and i think you'll still be able to get some marks definitely if you drew some graphs and elaborated on YED according to the question as much as possible

Reaction score
What did you all do in 1 a i and ii?
And the last question of 1 I think, that was, was the further decline in NZ's ToT expected or something. What did you answer to that.