• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics Paper 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well i dont think firms will take into account taxation...for XED is B and PPC is C

Reaction score
but change in energy prices will cause a pivoted shift not whole shift.energy prices will only affect industrial goods.do private companies take account of consumer surplus???

Reaction score
Im quite sure private companies do..if they are concerned with prices of course consumer surplus will be taken into account

Well energy affects every good tbh. What was your awnser?

Reaction score
500 tonnes

Well a decrease in innovation tbh to me means the PPC curve wont expand nor contract or maybe expand a little because your current production methods still exist, decrease in innovation means that less improvements to the method are made, but your current productions is constant IMO.
Thats how i interpret it.

What about the XED?

Reaction score
i wrote C.what was ur answer to the bank loans from foreign banks one

Reaction score
ppc- decrease in employment!
Xed was a tukka partially! I did D as range eventually comes 1.25....

Reaction score
yr but decrease in employment means that u r operating below ur current PPC

Reaction score
what was the answer to bank loans and lower interest rates.did this affect financial account and net income flows???

Status
Not open for further replies.