• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics paper 12 9708 discussion

Thoughts on difficulty

• Bloody living shoiiet!! It was hell

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I remember it increasing by the whole thing, the trapezium. and i guess you're right... Im not sure whether expenditure decreased. I mean, i guess expenditure decreased according to the area of the graph. PxQ. Since price has been lowered by maximum price, and the demand was made by the same consumers... i just thought that maybe their expenditure has fallen? haha

Reaction score
i basically wanted some help on the questions that came. esp the tricky ones. please :) bro.

Reaction score
Legal tender is banks and coins, so thats not the right answer.And its noy intrinsic value either, as thats's the value of the shit the money is made out of, so most likely their cheaper?
for the paper money i have put it is cheaper to produce and i crosschecked it with my teacher

Reaction score
Can someone provide the correct answers to all questions plz? I think i made hell a lot of mistakes :'(