• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics paper 11

Reaction score
It was good. I know I'm not getting 30 out of 30 as I messed up the Indirect Tax question, I picked the $70 answer, friends say it was $100 >.<. What did you get for the Average cost one?

All in all a really good paper, getting less than 25 will be a massive upset for me.

Reaction score
It was good. I know I'm not getting 30 out of 30 as I messed up the Indirect Tax question, I picked the $70 answer, friends say it was $100 >.<. What did you get for the Average cost one?

All in all a really good paper, getting less than 25 will be a massive upset for me.

yes it was 100... and could you remind me the average cost one question?? AS far as i remember it was $30... and IN SHA ALLAH.. you will get good grade don't worry..you'll get more than 25

Reaction score
Average cost one was $30.
The last question's answer was A.
The PPF graph's answer was B.
I have a doubt in one question. If monopolies would charge the same price as the cost of production, would the policy used be minimum price or regulation?
last question ans was A? It was the crisis one yes? I picked C, which was something about oil production in Saudi Arabia.