• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

economics paper 1(MCQ) variant 1

Reaction score
Here is a thread for the economics paper 1(MCQ) variant 1.How was the paper?I found it very tricky

Reaction score
what did you write for the money question(one about zimbabwe),also what did you write about what will certainly happen with appreciation,and what did you write about Cost Benefit Analysis question,where the govt doesnt have to carry out cba or something like that?

Reaction score
For the money thing I wrote store of value.. I dont remember the other 2 other qstns..

Reaction score
yea,i put medium of exchange..u know i had also put store of value but when i thought about it,it made more sence that the trader would want the value to rise so that other people may also value thus exchange(you give people what they want and you get what you want)..uh i dont know what do you think?why do you think it was store of value?

Reaction score
He kept the note thinking that it will rise in value one fine day, and mostly this is store of value because people store their assets thinking they will increase in value.
That's what I thought :)

Reaction score
dont people store assets cos they may be perishable or too big,thus money acting as a store of value..anyway lets forget that,what did you write for the one to do with the current account..the one which compared the b.o.p for 2 years or something like that...did u write 'it moved to defecit' or the value of exprted goods rose?