• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics P21

Reaction score
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL OMGG x'D
:)
Btw, for that money question the second part related to inflation, I did noy identify causes and types of inflation :( I just identified inflation and money and started off with the functions of money.
Moreover, I wrote the function of money and in the same para I explained the effect inflation has on iy. Lastly I kinda compared it with Zimbabwe. . How much dyu think I am gonna loose? :'(

Reaction score
:)
Btw, for that money question the second part related to inflation, I did noy identify causes and types of inflation :( I just identified inflation and money and started off with the functions of money.
Moreover, I wrote the function of money and in the same para I explained the effect inflation has on iy. Lastly I kinda compared it with Zimbabwe. . How much dyu think I am gonna loose? :'(
Neither did I! We could have mentioned it as part of the intro but I'm sure not mentioning it won't cost us marks. It was not required. I defined money, inflation and a brief paragraph listing its functions.
Then I wrote about 4 paragraphs, explaining all the functions and the effects of inflation on its performance. Then I concluded saying high inflation DOES NOT let them perform normally, but if this high rate was anticipated, it won't cause harm much as buyers/sellers would be prepared for the future but if it was unanticipated, they wont be able to react quickly to sudden changes causing blah blah and whatever...
Btw, referring to Zimbabwe is great as they have high rates of inflation so mentioning real life examples impresses the examiners! :D