• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics Oct/Nov 2014

Reaction score
I heard that they changed a little for the format
They added an extra 10 marks to Section A which means Section A worth 30 marks now
And they added an extra time for us, which makes it 2 hour and 30 minutes for the exams

Reaction score
I dont know about the extra time, I had 2hrs and 15 mins... But Make sure you do past papers and look at how they answer questions in the marking scheme. Figure out what they exactly want and the exact wording of the question.
They added 10 marks to Question 1 to remove Paper 3 (Analysis), so that question 1 has analysis questions. Question 1 is now out of 30, where one of the questions will require you to analyse a table/graph/information and base conclusions on it. When you answer those question, make sure you quote values from the table to get extra marks!

Good Luck for your Exams!

Reaction score
I dont know about the extra time, I had 2hrs and 15 mins... But Make sure you do past papers and look at how they answer questions in the marking scheme. Figure out what they exactly want and the exact wording of the question.
They added 10 marks to Question 1 to remove Paper 3 (Analysis), so that question 1 has analysis questions. Question 1 is now out of 30, where one of the questions will require you to analyse a table/graph/information and base conclusions on it. When you answer those question, make sure you quote values from the table to get extra marks!

Good Luck for your Exams!
Oh yea that's what my teacher told me, now I remembered but I didn't know that they added 10 marks to remove Paper 3 :O
Since when did we have paper 3? I don't remember doing it

Reaction score
They had Paper 3 earlier (I think until 2013 november) before they changed the papers this year... now Paper 1 is 40%, and Paper 2 is 60%