• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
also..do you have any useful tips on getting high marks in section B? essay section..or what topics should I focus well on etc
All Ik bout Section B is that You need to be comfortable with the question. Even if u feel like u know one better than the other 2... You should make a small plan first... so tht u dont get stuck when u have less time n no points left :/
Also, its usually 2 sided answer... NEVER give ur opinion until asked to do so okay?

Reaction score
All Ik bout Section B is that You need to be comfortable with the question. Even if u feel like u know one better than the other 2... You should make a small plan first... so tht u dont get stuck when u have less time n no points left :/
Also, its usually 2 sided answer... NEVER give ur opinion until asked to do so okay?
Well we do have to give an evaluative comment at the end of 12 marks one to get those 4 marks

Reaction score
Which countries are included in zone 4? I am in zone 3 i think . which variants are you lads giving for economics 9708?

Reaction score
What data response subject do you guys think they'll bring? I'm hoping for a Micro topic.. They haven't brought a Micro topic data response for Variant 11 in last four sessions..

Reaction score
What data response subject do you guys think they'll bring? I'm hoping for a Micro topic.. They haven't brought a Micro topic data response for Variant 11 in last four sessions..
probably chances are it could be that. any of you guys have a guess paper for 2015 may june?