• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Do not ever do that because marking scheme is sometimes incorrect as they are not final , they are just draft copy subject to corrections . Secondly do not ever deviate from the original formula both the question listed above have the stocks hence we can easily work out purchases

SECONDLY nov 12 question regarding carrying value is expected so prepare for it before going to your center
I am not sure but what we do is find purchases from cost of sales simply by using the COGS, Op. Inv and Cl. Inv.; there are chances we could be doing this wrong due to the possibility of return outwards and carriage inwards. We don't have the trial balance so we could double check. Hence, I guess if they haven't given us the Puraches fig, we use the cost of sales though i'm not sure.

Reaction score
guys anyone giving the accounting Alvl paper 4 today.????? if soo thn give me some suggestions...

Reaction score
Has anyone appeared for the accounting paper 4 exam yet?
I couldn't do question no. 2 how'd you do it??

Reaction score
Q1 topic was beyond expectation . Secondly I messed up Q1 and did not even attempt theory part which consisted of 10marks so my grade will be out of 110 . Q1 and q3 was messed up