• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Yaar it was saying
how net loans was decreased
NET LOANS
loans were created 200 000 20 000 were given out so 180 left

Yeah man it was easy, i was distract by th term net loan i was stuck in btween C and D and at last min i marked C ...

Reaction score
the repeated question you are talking about is one where output was on the slightly constant level, it was a different question ,answer to repeated q was avc but here the output was above that point so it can't be avc , nor atc , as it is lowest before avc and not even mc because lowest of mc comes before ac , so answer was fc
i ruled out MC immediately, and i think it could be AVC (thats the correct ans anyways)
Crap i ttly forgot to think about AVC... :(

Reaction score
Yeah man it was easy, i was distract by th term net loan i was stuck in btween C and D and at last min i marked C ...

last minutes seem to work so well for u =p
i changed my bank deposit answer at the last moment just before they said 'stop writing', i hope its right :|

Reaction score
the repeated question you are talking about is one where output was on the slightly constant level, it was a different question ,answer to repeated q was avc but here the output was above that point so it can't be avc , nor atc , as it is lowest before avc and not even mc because lowest of mc comes before ac , so answer was fc
lol so 4 ppl i ask and all 4 give me different answers!
NICE :D

Reaction score
monetarist View unexpected increase in MS . ? whats da answer , ? Increase output ,increase Int.rate or anything else ?

Reaction score
i changed my bank deposit answer at the last moment just before they said 'stop writing', i hope its right :|

Haha when i first completed my mcqs and then watch the time so i was amazed how i did it in 20mins...
Then i start focusing in the que that distracted me and yeah finally last min turn out good for me :)

Btw what was the ans of LRMC and LRAC..

Reaction score
was it reducing surplus or reducing deficit?
reducing surplus
we have to restrict spending...
increase direct taxes will reduce income result in low consumption which means inflation may reduce..
as people real income will decrease they will demand an increase in wages which may effect Exports
as exports price may rise

Reaction score
Bushra check m/j 07 q4 and then change your statement