• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
A Professor Explained;
Marketing To MBA Students:

1) You See Gorgeous Girl In Party,
U Go To Her & Say: "I Am Rich Marry Me.."
-Thats "Direct Marketing.."

2) U Attend Party,
& Ur Friend Goes To A Girl
& Pointing At You Tells Her:
"He' Is Very Rich, Marry Him.."
-Thats "Adverting.."

3) You Are At Party & Girl Walks To U;
& Says: "U Rich, Can U Marry Me??"
-That's "Brand Recognition.."

4) U See Cute Girl At Party,
And U Go To Her & Say:
"I M Very Rich Marry Me.."
& She Slaps U..
-Thats "Customer Feedback.."

5) U See A Girl At Party U Go To Her & Say:
"I M Very Rich Marry Me.."
& She Introduces U To Her Husband.. xO
-Thats "Demand & Supply Gap.."

6) U See Cute Girl At Party,
U Go To Her & Before U Say;
I M Rich, Marry Me, Ur Wife Arrives..!!
-Thats "Restriction 4 Entering New Market.."
xD

Caught my attention ...made my day :p

Reaction score
Does anyone have Mohammed Hanif Ghanchi's accouting guide to As and A levels???Its the new one...plzzz reply to this?

Reaction score
Can somebody provide a link to Macro economics note covering different schools of thoughts, their policies and quantity theory of money please? I tend to get these mcq's wrong :/

Reaction score
I selected B for 1, which was $32800. Lemme tell you the reason for difference in values. The question said the car he took had a NBV of $4600, but Z took it at an agreed value of $4000. So the people (including me) who got B calculated the difference as Revaluation Loss of $600, divided equally in the 3 at $200. So you subtract $200 from $33000 to get $32800 as the amount he'll receive. I dunno if I am right or wrong, but that was the logic...
I doubt that, but you could actually be right. Im counting it as a doubt. Shit im getting 29 now :( :p

Reaction score
I screwed up Q5. Your not alone :)

abay BC kesc ko gali denay k dil kar rha hai!!!
subbah se ghar pe lite nahi thi UPS bhi mar gaya tha.....aur paper auditorium mei tha and it was extremely chilled!
jatay he bp down hogaya ...
qasam se pura pap meine yehi expect kiya tha!
marketing plan was on my finger tips but still i wasnt in my condition to write well!
ek tau ye strike ne aj marwa diya

Reaction score
q15: It's A....the area where the new price is fixed and the cost of producing Q1-Q2...they all lie in area A. =)
How'd you find the cost of producing it? :confused: I think it has something to do with social costs :/

Reaction score
abay BC kesc ko gali denay k dil kar rha hai!!!
subbah se lite nahi thi.....paper auditorium mei tha and it was extremely chilled!
jatay he bp down hogaya ...
qasam se pura pap meine yehi expect kiya tha!
marketing plan was on my finger tips but still i wasnt in my condition to write well!
ek tau ye strike ne aj marwa diya
That sucks! :( Im sure you'll still manage an A :) Expectations buht high rakheen houngi aapnay :p

Reaction score
That sucks! :( Im sure you'll still manage an A :) Expectations buht high rakheen houngi aapnay :p

abay expectations ke ma ke...
paper aata tha tab bhi acha nahi kar payaaa is pe hat rahi hai !
tumne kiya kardiya 5 mei?
and contribution kiya nikla?

Reaction score
abay expectations ke ma ke...
paper aata tha tab bhi acha nahi kar payaaa is pe hat rahi hai !
tumne kiya kardiya 5 mei?
and contribution kiya nikla?
Answer ka na sar tha na pair. I gave references of Boston matrix and SWOT analysis. Suggested a marketing mix. Market research aur target markets ka start mai bataya tha. But buht bura likha.
84000. I only deducted the variable costs. Though some deducted the fixed costs too.
In the theory part I did mention kai they should close it, cos it wasn't covering its own fixed costs. Building wali.

Reaction score
q15: It's A....the area where the new price is fixed and the cost of producing Q1-Q2...they all lie in area A. =)
Couldn't follow you, sorry. Which area shows the cost to the economy of producing Q1-Q2 and which for the value consumers put on this increase in output? Then maybe I can calculate their difference..

Reaction score
Answer ka na sar tha na pair. I gave references of Boston matrix and SWOT analysis. Suggested a marketing mix. Market research aur target markets ka start mai bataya tha. But buht bura likha.
84000. I only deducted the variable costs. Though some deducted the fixed costs too.
In the theory part I did mention kai they should close it, cos it wasn't covering its own fixed costs. Building wali.

Yay! :)
mera bhi cont same nikla and i also give the same conclusion k positive cont hai warna overheads dusray option mei allocate hojayengay! :)
and boi yar 2nd page k starting pe he tau points bataye thay saray Q5 k liye!
marketing strategy is par of marketing planing!
boston woston tau strategic analysis ka part hai!