• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
attempted nov09 economics
got 10 out of 30 !
Like A Boss
**** i need to study everything

same here, attempted may jun 11, 15 out of 30 :/, banging my head with the wall.
dash3.gif

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have quite a few doubts in October/November economics paper 3, and they're probably gonna make me seem really stupid, but I'd really appreciate it if anyone could help me out with the following questions: 4, 9, 12, 14, 19, 20, 21, 25 and 28.
Thank you!

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have quite a few doubts in October/November economics paper 3, and they're probably gonna make me seem really stupid, but I'd really appreciate it if anyone could help me out with the following questions: 4, 9, 12, 14, 19, 20, 21, 25 and 28.
Thank you!

first of all no doubts make a person look stupid, it helps strengthen the concepts of all, even the person who knows it, and secondly you forgot to mention the year
icon_beuj.gif

Reaction score
ddssaa.PNG
shouldn't it be Material Price per Kilo to get the answer as $49 adverse? If we take it as Materials Price per Unit then the variance will be $13 adverse :confused:

Reaction score
Reaction score

negative good will is treated as capital reserve
Detail: It was treated as a reserve earlier, not anymore, Its placed in the Intangible Fixed Assets, even though it is negative.

Who else is gonna waste their time watchin portugal vs germany?
me :D