• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Thankkkkk Allah k I have so many days to prepare for a levels ie ppr 3! 7th of June on ma birthday
id b giving a ppr!:/

Reaction score
the paper was sooooo easy but i messed up soooo much :'(
Q2 my balance sheet did not balance n i spent too much time that i had only 15-20 mins for Q3 :'(
Im really afraid :( i just hope that the GT is low, i want an A, i don't wanna reappear :'(

Reaction score
The paper was probably the easiest in history :p
in the income account of first question .........wether there was a profit or a loss?
Profit. You weren't supposed to charge depreciation on buildings.
I think that we took in business, that it can be for direct labour hours as well...
hours worked by an employee, decides his wage? time rate wage??
You were supposed to apportion them on the basis of no of employees, because the direct labour hours are only concerned with the direct labour. These were indirect wages.

Reaction score
The paper was probably the easiest in history :p

Profit. You weren't supposed to charge depreciation on buildings.

You were supposed to apportion them on the basis of no of employees, because the direct labour hours are only concerned with the direct labour. These were indirect wages.
are u sure about the buildings? no depreciation for it?