• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
I wrote that they also produce direct goods like other businesses as well as have competitors like other businesses.. They operate with the principles of a running a business as well

Reaction score
What about ways of improving cash flow.. I don't remember what I wrote but it was about increasing time to pay back creditors and giving debtors short payback period also reducing inventory stock level??

Reaction score
What about ways of improving cash flow.. I don't remember what I wrote but it was about increasing time to pay back creditors and giving debtors short payback period also reducing inventory stock level??
i wrote it can be improved by increasing cash inflows and reducing cashoutflows
for increasing cash inflows:
-selling of surplus fixed assets
-keeping min. level of stock
-reducing credit period to debtors and allowing discount for prompt payment

for reducing cashoutflows:
-extending credit period of payment
-negotiating with supplier to provide goods at discount
-taking equipments on lease
-long-term loans or soft loans which have low interest rates

Reaction score
I wrote:
reduce debtors and increase creditors to increase inflow of money and reduce outflow..
sale and lease back
leasing
reduce inventory levels and adopt JIT

Reaction score
Asalam u alaikum, guys please help me out for Business studies paper 2... how do I answer 8 marks and 10 marks question with command word discuss, analyse and evaluate