• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
If anybody has created a whatsgroup for study -plz add me in group 00923434113132 or send me ur no we will make a group- checking xtremepaper everytime is nt easy and boys turned girls beware

Reaction score
How was the Accounting paper??
Is cash takings banked recorded as sales??

Reaction score
How did it go people? Hope it went well!
btw
was there a profit or a loss in the income statement?

Reaction score
yeah i know that credit and cash sales were given but shouldnt be cash sales banked added too?
The name's Rameez not Ram :)
umm sorry rameez... no i don't think it should be added becoz out of that cash sales, cash should have been banked... if cash banked amount was higher then cash sales given than it could be possible that it was banked other than cash sale. there was also no other info. about this.... so i think it was only cr. n cash sales added together for revenue.

Reaction score
How much was the loss in income statement ?? and did u guys get under absrrption for both machining and assembly (I dont remember it ws assembly or finishing) ? Was the invoice value 4391?