• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
hey everyone , i really need a "As & A-Level Business Studies through diagrams" by "oxford revision guides "book urgently. i have searched for it online a lot, but cant find any e-book of it, neither paid nor free. there are only sources of amazon who are having paperback edition of this book. If someone have this book in soft or hard copy please mail it to me.....i desperately need it.

Reaction score
anyone can help me out with this ??
The additional cost of producing 24th unit means the question is asking you to find out the Marginal Cost (cost of producing an additional unit of output).
In order to do that find Private Cost (cost to producer) of 23rd and 24th unit. Private cost is the difference between Social Cost and External Cost.
Therefore in this case Private cost for 23rd unit is 300 and Private cost for 24th unit is 304.
Marginal Cost for 24th unit = Change in Total Cost = 304 - 300 = $4

Reaction score
The answer is B.
Division of Labor is supposed to bring in specialization by dividing the whole production process into smaller tasks and making each labor do a small task. Therefore, it is more applicable in scenarios where standardization is required.
A bakery that employees only two workers cannot practically implement division of labour.
Options C and D are both businesses that cater to customized orders which means there products are not standardized. That brings us down to B where the assembler has a large number of workers employed and products are standardized.
Any1 Economics Expert here?
Please solve my doubts on
https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/as-economics-mcq-doubts.35857/page-3
Please... All of those who giving their paper on 12th november of Eco MCQ P12 please come on this thread...

Reaction score
The answer is B.
Division of Labor is supposed to bring in specialization by dividing the whole production process into smaller tasks and making each labor do a small task. Therefore, it is more applicable in scenarios where standardization is required.
A bakery that employees only two workers cannot practically implement division of labour.
Options C and D are both businesses that cater to customized orders which means there products are not standardized. That brings us down to B where the assembler has a large number of workers employed and products are standardized.
Okay thnxx a ton... So I'll post more doubts there tomorrow after solving papers...
Please solve them too ma'am... :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yesterdays exam answers? Case study 2 was pretty difficult. Anyone up for the discussion. The last 10 marks question please?

Reaction score
Hello!! I'M free now...Text me On kik-Maharshiraj
Maharshiraj..Even i have a paper on 12th November I.e paper 12MCQ..

Reaction score
Yesterdays exam answers? Case study 2 was pretty difficult. Anyone up for the discussion. The last 10 marks question please?
Yes!!
The advantages nd disadvantages of Batch production nd The second question i don't remember much..Tell me the question if u remember...We'll discuss...