• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
People! It's no use of panicking now! You all had a year to prepare. I took me a long time to reach this level. Believe it or not not I got a B in my AS exam and on that day I vowed to study with efficiency. Let me tell you I was also a slacker in this subject but due to hard work and determination I changed it. At my school all the students are very intelligent and they used to laugh at me for studying so much but still not obtaining a good result. But I changed their view by getting the highest marks in all economics exam. So believe that you all too can make a difference.

Stop panicking and focus on what questions you are good at. Even after being a Bangladeshi I want all my foreigner friends to succeed. Let me tell you there are a total of 75 students taking this years exam in our country and they are pretty much capable of increasing the grade threshold, although our numbers. Always remember - There is no turning back and no barrier to stop us. This was the motto of the Bangladesh Cricket Team in the World Cup but I also apply it in my life. So I wish you all best of luck and be positive and believe in your answers.

Reaction score
People! It's no use of panicking now! You all had a year to prepare. I took me a long time to reach this level. Believe it or not not I got a B in my AS exam and on that day I vowed to study with efficiency. Let me tell you I was also a slacker in this subject but due to hard work and determination I changed it. At my school all the students are very intelligent and they used to laugh at me for studying so much but still not obtaining a good result. But I changed their view by getting the highest marks in all economics exam. So believe that you all too can make a difference.

Stop panicking and focus on what questions you are good at. Even after being a Bangladeshi I want all my foreigner friends to succeed. Let me tell you there are a total of 75 students taking this years exam in our country and they are pretty much capable of increasing the grade threshold, although our numbers. Always remember - There is no turning back and no barrier to stop us. This was the motto of the Bangladesh Cricket Team in the World Cup but I also apply it in my life. So I wish you all best of luck and be positive and believe in your answers.

You are rite...
May Allah succeed all of us!
A'ameen! :)

Reaction score

wow. such a motivated developing country you are!

Reaction score
Reaction score

thats really sweet of you !! you really worked hard...even i got B in my economics for A's that too with a percentile of 79. How i wished to get an A for A-levles bt i only wish i had worked hard as you did. My badd ! :(
I am screwed now.

Reaction score
memyself I am proud of my country eventhough it may be small and is developing. I want to see my country developed. Dr. Md. Yunus has showed us the path by winning the Nobel Prize and I need to continue my legacy.

Reaction score
Law of diminishing return is when an additional input brings less proportionate increase in outpu!

DEOS is when Avg Cost strt to rise....even without employing additional lab coz of poor management, for say!
so wat is the ans for ques 7 there??

Reaction score
memyself I am proud of my country eventhough it may be small and is developing. I want to see my country developed. Dr. Md. Yunus has showed us the path by winning the Nobel Prize and I need to continue my legacy.
you are such a hardworking guy....m sure you will ace in your life. wish you all the the best.

Reaction score
thats really sweet of you !! you really worked hard...even i got B in my economics for A's that too with a percentile of 79. How i wished to get an A for A-levles bt i only wish i had worked hard as you did. My badd ! :(
I am screwed now.

You still have a chance, I got 72% in my AS so it is so much possible for you than me.

Reaction score
my concept is wrong! dun know why! :/
ans shud b A a/c to my concept but its C!
even i had the same concept haha!!

I m really getting messed up with my concepts and the MS. I just hate the way CIE's set the options for the MCQ's