• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Eco Paper 32 hrlp needed!!!!

Reaction score
Could somebody plz help me in eco and tell me what should i do for toms paper!!!
Plz!!! :)

Reaction score
Download the syllabus.

Go with the syllabus and your notes and try to understand not study because understanding ecology is everything. Do pass papers.

Reaction score
Adahshan said:
Download the syllabus.

Go with the syllabus and your notes and try to understand not study because understanding ecology is everything. Do pass papers.
Dude i meant economics!!!!

Reaction score
Prash008 said:
Could somebody plz help me in eco and tell me what should i do for toms paper!!!
Plz!!! :)

Basically, not too much knowledge is needed for paper 3. Demand and supply analysis, plus knowledge and analysis of texts is a must have.

Reaction score
Prash008 said:
Any other suggestions!!!

I would suggest, population chapters, and just practice with past papers. The think is, it seems that most of the information is in the text, and the rest is simply application.

Reaction score
Prash008 said:
Any other suggestions!!!
The population chapter is really important. learn how to draw the diagrams for the age distribution in developed and developing countries. Also learn how to draw demand and supply diagrams and hoe to show price elasticity and inelasticity on the graph and the formula and conditions for something to price elastic or inelastic.
GOOD LUCK

Reaction score
ironman said:
prash....ja ke padai kar!!!
hahahahaha i will start now bro its 0039 hrs i have my paper in 11 hrs.........
tu bhi padhai kar...kal ka paper acha jana chaiye......
:)