• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Duas

Will u read these duas?(be honest)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
A collection of various du'a that may be recited while studying or working.

Du'as before/during study

اللَّهُمَّ لا سَهْلَ إلَّا مَا جَعَلْتَهُ سَهْلاً وَ إنْتَ تَحْعَلُ الْحزْنَ إذَا شِئْتَ سَهْ

Allahumma la sahla illa ma ja'altu sahla, wa 'anta taj-alul hazna idha shi'ta sahla
O Allah! There is nothing easy except what You make easy, and You make the difficult easy if it be Your Will.
[Ibn Hibban]

اللَّهُمَّ الْطُفْ بِىْ فِىْ تَيْسِيْرِ كُلِّ عَسِيْرٍ فَاِنَّ تَيْسِيْرَ ; كُلِّ عَسِيْرٍ عَلَيْكَ يَسِيْرٌَ

Allahumma Tufiltuf bi fi taysiri kulli 'asirin, fainna taysirra kuuli 'asirin 'alaika yassirun
O Allah! Make easy for me every difficult thing, with Your special favour and Kindness, for it is easy for You to make every difficult thing easy

أللِّهُم النّفَعنِي بِمَا عَلَّمتَنِي وَ عَلِّمنِيِ مَا يَنفَعنِي
Allahumma infa'nii bimaa 'allamtanii wa'allimnii maa yanfa' unii
O Allah! Make useful for me what You taught me and teach me knowledge that will be useful to me.

اللهم اني اسالك العفو والعافية
Allahumma inni as'alukal 'afuwawal-afiya
O Allah! I seek your forgiveness and well being (meaning in examination, memory, and concentration etc)

اَللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ عِلْمًا نَافِعًا , وَ رِزْقًا طَيَّبًا , وَ عَمَلاً مُتَقَبَّلاً

Allahumma inni as'aluka 'Ilman naafi'an, wa rizqan tayyiban, wa 'amalan mutaqabbalan
O Allah! I ask You for knowledge that is of benefit, a good provision and deeds that will be accepted.
[Ibn Majah and others]

اللَّهُمَّ اِنِّى اَسْئَلُكَ مِنَ الْخَيْرِ كُلِّه عَاجِله وَ اجِلِه مَا عَلِمْتُ مِنْهُ وَ مَا لَمْ اَعْلَمْ

Allahumma inni as'aluka min al khairi kullihi 'ajilihi wa ajilihi, ma 'alimtu minhu wa ma lam a'alam

O Allah! I ask You for all the good which is in the present or in the future, which I know and which I do not know
[a comprehensive du'a taught to Aisha by the Prophet (saws)]

Du'as for anxiety/difficulty

اللَّهُمَّ إنِّي أعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الْهَمِّ وَ الْحَزَنِ ، وَ الْعَجْزِ وَ الْكَسَلِ ، وَ الْبُخْلِ وَ الْجُبْنِ ، وَ ضَلَعِ الدِّيْنِ وَ غَلَبَةِ الرِّجَالِ

Allahumma inni a'udhubika minal hammi wal hazan, wal 'ajzi wal kasal, wal bukhli wal jubn, wa dhala'id-dayni wa ghalabatir rijaal
O Allah! I seek refuge in You from grief and sadness, from weakness and from laziness, from miserliness and from cowardice, from being overcome by debt and from being overpowered by men (other people)
[Sahih al-Bukhari 7:158]

اللَّهُمَّ إنِّي اُنْزِلُ بِكَ حَاجَتِىْ وَ اِنْ قَصُرَ رَابِىْ وَ ضُعْفَ عَمَلِى افْتَقَرْت ;ُ اِلى رَحمَتِكَ

Allahumma inni unzila bika haajati wa-in qasuura rubbi wa du'fa 'amali iftaqartu illa Rahmatika

O Allah! I ask You to answer my needs, though my intellect is weak, and my actions are defective, O Allah! I am in need of Your Mercy

حَسْبِيَ اللهُ وَنِعْمَ الْوَكِيلُ

HasbiyAllahu wa ni'mal wakeel

Allah is my availer and protector and the best of aids.

رَبِّ اِنِّىْ مَغْلُوْبٌ فَانْتَصِرْ

Rabbi inni maghlubun fan-tass-ssir

O Allah! I am overpowered, so help me.
[surah al-Qamar, 54:10]
This was the du'a of sayyidna Nuh (alayhis salam) after 950 years of preaching to a stubborn people.

Du'as for Knowledge

اللَّهُم¡ اِنِّى اَسْئَلُكَ عِلْمًا نَجِيْحًا

Allahumma inni as'aluka 'ilman-naaji'han
O Allah! I ask You for useful Knowledge

سُبْحَانَكَ لاَ عِلْمَ لَنَا إِلاَّ مَا عَلَّمْتَنَا إِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْعَلِيمُ الْحَكِيمُ

Subhanaka la 'ilma lana 'illa ma 'allamtana 'innaka 'antal-'Alimul Hakim

Glory be to you, we have no knowledge except what you have taught us. Verily, it is You, the All-Knower, the All-Wise
[surah Baqarah; 2:32]

رَبِّ زدْنيِ عِلْماً وَ رْزُقْنيِ فَهْماً

Rabbi zidni 'ilman war zuqni fahman

O Allah! Advance me in Knowledge and true understanding

يَا عَلِيمُ عَلِّمْنِىْ

Ya Alimu, alimni
O All-Knowing, grant me knowledge

رَّبِّ زِدْنِى عِلْمًا

Rabbi zidni ilma
O my Lord! Advance me in Knowledge
[surah Ta-Ha; 20:114]

Du'as after studying

اَللَّهُمَّ ذَكِّرْنِِىْ مِنْهَ ، وَ عَلِّمْنِىْ مِنْهُ مَا جَهِلْتُ

Allahumma zakkirni minhu, wa 'alimni minhu ma jahiltu
O Allah! Assist me to remember it, and teach me whatever I am ignorant of it

Allahhumma inni astaodeeuka ma qara'tu wama hafaz-tu. Faradduhu 'allaya inda hagati elayhi
O Allah! I entrust You with what I have read and I have studied. (O Allah!) Bring it back to me when I am in need of it.

صلى الله على محمد وال محمد اللهم اني أسألك يا مدخر الخير وفاعله والآمر به ذكرني ما انسانيه الشيطان

SallAllahu 'ala Muhammad wa 'aali Muhammad. Allahumma inni as'aluka ya Mudhakkiral khayr wa faa'ilahu wal-aamimira bihi dhakirni ma ansaanihi-shaytan
Blessings of Allah be upon Muhammad and his progeny. O Allah! I ask You, The One who mentions goodness and actualizes it and commands it, Remind me of that which the shaytan makes me forget

اللَّهُمَّ انْفَعَنِىْ بِمَا عَلَّمْتَنِىْ وَ عَلِّمْنِىْ مَا يَنْفَعَنِىْ

Allahummanf'ani bima 'allamtani, wa 'allimni ma yaufa'uni

O Allah! Let the knowledge that You have granted me, be useful for me, and teach me whatever can be fruitful for me

رَبَّنَا تَقَبَّلْ مِنَّا إِنَّكَ أَنتَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ

Rabbana ta-qabbal minna 'innaka 'Antas-Sami-'ul-'Aliim
Our Rabb! accept from us. You indeed, You are the all-Hearing, the all-Knowing.
[Surah Baqarah, 2:127]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Study Tips:

1. Do the prayers at their correct times.

2. Pray a 2 rakat nafl prior to exam.

3. Write " بِسْمِه تَعَاَلى " - In the Name of the Most High - (instead of Bismillah...) at the top of the page or cover.

4. Say بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ (In the name of Allah, the Most Merciful, the Most Kind) - before commencing the exam - indeed before anything that you do.

5. Recite some du'as (like the ones listed above), and keep in constant dhikrullah (i.e. the daily dhikrs when waking, dressing, eating, sleeping, etc)

6. Come home and pray 2 rakat nafl after the exam for shukr (offer thanks to Allah) for granting you the strength and persistence and ability to complete the exam and accomplish goals inshaAllah

7. Increase in your reading and listening of the Qur'an and performing more ibadah (worship) (i.e. nafilah (voluntary) prayers and deeds). Keep away from bad actions and deeds - Follow up a bad deed with a good deed, to cancel it out.

Reaction score
A collection of various du'a that may be recited while studying or working.

Du'as before/during study

اللَّهُمَّ لا سَهْلَ إلَّا مَا جَعَلْتَهُ سَهْلاً وَ إنْتَ تَحْعَلُ الْحزْنَ إذَا شِئْتَ سَهْ

Allahumma la sahla illa ma ja'altu sahla, wa 'anta taj-alul hazna idha shi'ta sahla
O Allah! There is nothing easy except what You make easy, and You make the difficult easy if it be Your Will.
[Ibn Hibban]

اللَّهُمَّ الْطُفْ بِىْ فِىْ تَيْسِيْرِ كُلِّ عَسِيْرٍ فَاِنَّ تَيْسِيْرَ ; كُلِّ عَسِيْرٍ عَلَيْكَ يَسِيْرٌَ

Allahumma Tufiltuf bi fi taysiri kulli 'asirin, fainna taysirra kuuli 'asirin 'alaika yassirun
O Allah! Make easy for me every difficult thing, with Your special favour and Kindness, for it is easy for You to make every difficult thing easy

أللِّهُم النّفَعنِي بِمَا عَلَّمتَنِي وَ عَلِّمنِيِ مَا يَنفَعنِي
Allahumma infa'nii bimaa 'allamtanii wa'allimnii maa yanfa' unii

O Allah! Make useful for me what You taught me and teach me knowledge that will be useful to me.

اللهم اني اسالك العفو والعافية
Allahumma inni as'alukal 'afuwawal-afiya

O Allah! I seek your forgiveness and well being (meaning in examination, memory, and concentration etc)

اَللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ عِلْمًا نَافِعًا , وَ رِزْقًا طَيَّبًا , وَ عَمَلاً مُتَقَبَّلاً

Allahumma inni as'aluka 'Ilman naafi'an, wa rizqan tayyiban, wa 'amalan mutaqabbalan
O Allah! I ask You for knowledge that is of benefit, a good provision and deeds that will be accepted.
[Ibn Majah and others]

اللَّهُمَّ اِنِّى اَسْئَلُكَ مِنَ الْخَيْرِ كُلِّه عَاجِله وَ اجِلِه مَا عَلِمْتُ مِنْهُ وَ مَا لَمْ اَعْلَمْ
Allahumma inni as'aluka min al khairi kullihi 'ajilihi wa ajilihi, ma 'alimtu minhu wa ma lam a'alam

O Allah! I ask You for all the good which is in the present or in the future, which I know and which I do not know
[a comprehensive du'a taught to Aisha by the Prophet (saws)]

Du'as for anxiety/difficulty

اللَّهُمَّ إنِّي أعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الْهَمِّ وَ الْحَزَنِ ، وَ الْعَجْزِ وَ الْكَسَلِ ، وَ الْبُخْلِ وَ الْجُبْنِ ، وَ ضَلَعِ الدِّيْنِ وَ غَلَبَةِ الرِّجَالِ

Allahumma inni a'udhubika minal hammi wal hazan, wal 'ajzi wal kasal, wal bukhli wal jubn, wa dhala'id-dayni wa ghalabatir rijaal
O Allah! I seek refuge in You from grief and sadness, from weakness and from laziness, from miserliness and from cowardice, from being overcome by debt and from being overpowered by men (other people)
[Sahih al-Bukhari 7:158]

اللَّهُمَّ إنِّي اُنْزِلُ بِكَ حَاجَتِىْ وَ اِنْ قَصُرَ رَابِىْ وَ ضُعْفَ عَمَلِى افْتَقَرْت ;ُ اِلى رَحمَتِكَ
Allahumma inni unzila bika haajati wa-in qasuura rubbi wa du'fa 'amali iftaqartu illa Rahmatika

O Allah! I ask You to answer my needs, though my intellect is weak, and my actions are defective, O Allah! I am in need of Your Mercy

حَسْبِيَ اللهُ وَنِعْمَ الْوَكِيلُ
HasbiyAllahu wa ni'mal wakeel

Allah is my availer and protector and the best of aids.

رَبِّ اِنِّىْ مَغْلُوْبٌ فَانْتَصِرْ
Rabbi inni maghlubun fan-tass-ssir

O Allah! I am overpowered, so help me.
[surah al-Qamar, 54:10]
This was the du'a of sayyidna Nuh (alayhis salam) after 950 years of preaching to a stubborn people.

Du'as for Knowledge

اللَّهُم¡ اِنِّى اَسْئَلُكَ عِلْمًا نَجِيْحًا

Allahumma inni as'aluka 'ilman-naaji'han
O Allah! I ask You for useful Knowledge

سُبْحَانَكَ لاَ عِلْمَ لَنَا إِلاَّ مَا عَلَّمْتَنَا إِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْعَلِيمُ الْحَكِيمُ
Subhanaka la 'ilma lana 'illa ma 'allamtana 'innaka 'antal-'Alimul Hakim
Glory be to you, we have no knowledge except what you have taught us. Verily, it is You, the All-Knower, the All-Wise
[surah Baqarah; 2:32]

رَبِّ زدْنيِ عِلْماً وَ رْزُقْنيِ فَهْماً
Rabbi zidni 'ilman war zuqni fahman

O Allah! Advance me in Knowledge and true understanding

يَا عَلِيمُ عَلِّمْنِىْ

Ya Alimu, alimni
O All-Knowing, grant me knowledge

رَّبِّ زِدْنِى عِلْمًا

Rabbi zidni ilma
O my Lord! Advance me in Knowledge
[surah Ta-Ha; 20:114]

Du'as after studying

اَللَّهُمَّ ذَكِّرْنِِىْ مِنْهَ ، وَ عَلِّمْنِىْ مِنْهُ مَا جَهِلْتُ

Allahumma zakkirni minhu, wa 'alimni minhu ma jahiltu
O Allah! Assist me to remember it, and teach me whatever I am ignorant of it

Allahhumma inni astaodeeuka ma qara'tu wama hafaz-tu. Faradduhu 'allaya inda hagati elayhi
O Allah! I entrust You with what I have read and I have studied. (O Allah!) Bring it back to me when I am in need of it.

صلى الله على محمد وال محمد اللهم اني أسألك يا مدخر الخير وفاعله والآمر به ذكرني ما انسانيه الشيطان

SallAllahu 'ala Muhammad wa 'aali Muhammad. Allahumma inni as'aluka ya Mudhakkiral khayr wa faa'ilahu wal-aamimira bihi dhakirni ma ansaanihi-shaytan
Blessings of Allah be upon Muhammad and his progeny. O Allah! I ask You, The One who mentions goodness and actualizes it and commands it, Remind me of that which the shaytan makes me forget

اللَّهُمَّ انْفَعَنِىْ بِمَا عَلَّمْتَنِىْ وَ عَلِّمْنِىْ مَا يَنْفَعَنِىْ
Allahummanf'ani bima 'allamtani, wa 'allimni ma yaufa'uni

O Allah! Let the knowledge that You have granted me, be useful for me, and teach me whatever can be fruitful for me

رَبَّنَا تَقَبَّلْ مِنَّا إِنَّكَ أَنتَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ

Rabbana ta-qabbal minna 'innaka 'Antas-Sami-'ul-'Aliim
Our Rabb! accept from us. You indeed, You are the all-Hearing, the all-Knowing.
[Surah Baqarah, 2:127]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Study Tips:

1. Do the prayers at their correct times.

2. Pray a 2 rakat nafl prior to exam.

3. Write " بِسْمِه تَعَاَلى " - In the Name of the Most High - (instead of Bismillah...) at the top of the page or cover.

4. Say بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ (In the name of Allah, the Most Merciful, the Most Kind) - before commencing the exam - indeed before anything that you do.

5. Recite some du'as (like the ones listed above), and keep in constant dhikrullah (i.e. the daily dhikrs when waking, dressing, eating, sleeping, etc)

6. Come home and pray 2 rakat nafl after the exam for shukr (offer thanks to Allah) for granting you the strength and persistence and ability to complete the exam and accomplish goals inshaAllah

7. Increase in your reading and listening of the Qur'an and performing more ibadah (worship) (i.e. nafilah (voluntary) prayers and deeds). Keep away from bad actions and deeds - Follow up a bad deed with a good deed, to cancel it out.
Thank u shoo much!

Reaction score
Aoa every1!
How are you guys? I know when o'levels and a'levels are going who will be fine lol ... Khair I just needed to ask that I've herd a lot about ya haseebo (it's the name of Allah) for sucess in exams or any test ... It should be recited 3 continuous days 11000 times
But the confusion aroses when at sum places it is mentioned that 3 days before exams and at others it's 3 days before result!
So can you guys plz tell which one is correct!
Plz hurry-up caz it's only 3 days left form my o'levels .... I really need to read duas caz m not satisfied wd my prep ... Really worried plz pray
Thankyou :) and stay blessed every1

Reaction score
Aoa every1!
How are you guys? I know when o'levels and a'levels are going who will be fine lol ... Khair I just needed to ask that I've herd a lot about ya haseebo (it's the name of Allah) for sucess in exams or any test ... It should be recited 3 continuous days 11000 times
But the confusion aroses when at sum places it is mentioned that 3 days before exams and at others it's 3 days before result!
So can you guys plz tell which one is correct!
Plz hurry-up caz it's only 3 days left form my o'levels .... I really need to read duas caz m not satisfied wd my prep ... Really worried plz pray
Thankyou :) and stay blessed every1
WA
Alhamdulillah great how abt u?
umm im not sure about when it should be read but its a name of Allah read it 3 days before exam and 3 days before result He is all-Knowing and read it with a pure heart and Allah will certainly help you because reading it on both occasions isnt a harm right?
InshAllah your exams will be miraculously amazing have faith and All the best to you!! :)

Reaction score
Assalamualaikumwarahmatullahiwabarakatuhu.

A’udhubillahiminashaitanirajeem.

Bismillahirahmaniraheem.

((May the peace, mercy, and blessings of Allah be with you).

(I seek protection in Allah swt from the accursed shaitan/devil/satan).

(In the name of God, the Most Kind, the Most Merciful)).
Let us all make Dua together everyone can add their own dua bur everyone Has to say ameen and tag more ppl in to say ameen because we dont whose Ameen can be excepted by the Merciful Almighty Tuba noor LeQuavina joanna omar hredoymohammad faiza ahmad mahnoor baloch MYLORD mehria Fayax555 omalik10 myname Ushnaaa aish nafu student8

Glorified are You. We do not know except what you have taught us. Surely you are all-knowing,
all-wise. My Lord, expand for me my Bosom and ease for me my task
and remove the knot from my tongue (speech) so that they may understand my speech. My Lord increase me in knowledge.
O Allah, fill my heart with light and increase the strength of my hearing, my sight and my memory.
Dua___Supplicating_to_Allah_by_mismail.jpg

O Allah make easy for me which is not easy grant me knowledge and guidance because you are the sole power. Please grant each servant of yours with your abundant mercy and May everyone who has worked hard having faith on you be granted the best from your mercy. Help us in the upcoming exams and other other exams of our life and the hereafter and make us pass with the best of results from your mercy. (Ameen)

Reaction score

Bismillahirahmaniraheem.

Let us all make Dua together everyone can add their own dua bur everyone Has to say ameen and tag more ppl in to say ameen because we dont whose Ameen can be excepted by the Merciful Almighty Tuba noor LeQuavina joanna omar hredoymohammad faiza ahmad mahnoor baloch MYLORD mehria Fayax555 omalik10 myname Ushnaaa aish nafu student8

Glorified are You. We do not know except what you have taught us. Surely you are all-knowing,
and remove the knot from my tongue (speech) so that they may understand my speech. My Lord increase me in knowledge.
O Allah, fill my heart with light and increase the strength of my hearing, my sight and my memory.

O Allah make easy for me which is not easy grant me knowledge and guidance because you are the sole power. Please grant each servant of yours with your abundant mercy and May everyone who has worked hard having faith on you be granted the best from your mercy. Help us in the upcoming exams and other other exams of our life and the hereafter and make us pass with the best of results from your mercy. (Ameen)
that is really nice :) n thanku 4 the tag sis <3

Reaction score

Bismillahirahmaniraheem.

Amen :) Oh Allah! please accept our Dua.
thnx 4 tagging:)

Reaction score

Bismillahirahmaniraheem.

Thankyou so much for the effort sis :)

Reaction score

Bismillahirahmaniraheem.

Ameen...
thnks for tagging :)

Reaction score

Bismillahirahmaniraheem.

Thanks aloot ...jazaki allah :)

sara kamal....

Reaction score

Bismillahirahmaniraheem.

THis is wonder ful
ALlah swt will surely reward you for this!
Keepup the ggood work and thanku for taggin!

Reaction score

Bismillahirahmaniraheem.

Thanks for the tag ayesha.
May Allah help and make it easy for us in exams.AMEEN!
May Allah shower blessings on all.AMEEN!