• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Doubts....

Reaction score
A2 students.....
for BIO 5 to wat extent do we need to know labelling of the brain? i have been given a VERY detailed one n i wanna know how much is needed...
Thanks in advance ;)

Reaction score
hey, do you have any notes that could help to ace unit 3 in physics? and what are the practicals and experimental techniques that we should be familiar with?
could you please provide the specificaion for unit 3?

your help would be highly appreciated.....

Reaction score
Reaction score
What are u guys doing with the HUGE how science works boxes? i mean do we need to learn up everything in them?

Reaction score
yeah i hav lik one sayin
head start to AS bio
&
another sayin revision guide for GCSE....double science..I guess i'll go for this one...
ty soo much u'r such a sweetheart!!!:X3:

Reaction score
can someone please tell me what do we need to know about modelling assumptions in Mechamics 1??
PLEASE!!!!

Meaning of light, inextensible, what to do when an object is modelled as a particle, meaning of uniform and non-uniform etc.

Reaction score
Thanks a lot :)
thats all we need to know ryt? :)

Uhh, it's all I've seen come up, and it's the only ones I've seen mentioned in questions since 2005, so I hope so :p
They rarely ask for definitions anyway, you just assume things are simple :)

Reaction score
Uhh, it's all I've seen come up, and it's the only ones I've seen mentioned in questions since 2005, so I hope so :p
They rarely ask for definitions anyway, you just assume things are simple :)
ahan! same here ;)
thanks a LOT again :)

Reaction score
another assumption the one abt the smooth pulley in jan 2010 the smooth pulley means that the tension in two part of the string is the same
can anyone explain vectors in a simple way thanx in advance

Reaction score
another assumption the one abt the smooth pulley in jan 2010 the smooth pulley means that the tension in two part of the string is the same
yep! thanks! :)

i wld like dat too... i get stuck wid dat at tymz =/

Reaction score

Simplest way I could think of is that:

i is always moving across in a horizontal direction, in a positive manner.
j is moving vertically in a positive manner.

Usually this is specified though.

When you think about magnitude, simply use Pythagoras to find the hypotenuse, which is the actually line.
When asked to find the angle, use simple trigonometric ratios, like sin, cos and tan.\
I really need a specific question to help you further :)