• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Doubts physics paper 61

Reaction score
If u have any doubts in physics paper61 kindly post your dubts here ya rab I can help 1!

Reaction score
how do i answer questions that requires statement and justification? always so confused

Reaction score
Statement often requires u to show either the statement or @ theory@ said by exam. is correct and most probably you'll be refering to the igures and values provided or u had calculated already ... then explain by '' justification '' by values given ....

Reaction score
I always have trouble with the part that requires us to find causes of errors. Can you please tell me some tips?

Reaction score
i have trouble when scaling my graphs! any tips? for example the y- axis i need points from 0.7 to 1.7 and I have 6 square 10*10, any advice? Thank you! and good luck everyone :)

Reaction score
ohh hi there ....will in that case u need to refe to t
I always have trouble with the part that requires us to find causes of errors. Can you please tell me some tips?
he question itself if thee is errorss ''common ones '' to be specific just wite them ....for example a source of error when measuring temp. differece between 2 tubes u should allow a constant outer temperature

Reaction score
i have trouble when scaling my graphs! any tips? for example the y- axis i need points from 0.7 to 1.7 and I have 6 square 10*10, any advice? Thank you! and good luck everyone :)

could tell me years maybe that will will to clarify more ???

Reaction score
when drawing a curved line on the graph if there is any point that does not support the curve can i slightly line change the point so that it is a smooth curve??

Reaction score
could tell me years maybe that will will to clarify more ???

I have trouble in almost all the papers. There are a few common causes but there are chances of a new question which asks the source of error for something else being there.

Reaction score
whe
when drawing a curved line on the graph if there is any point that does not support the curve can i slightly line change the point so that it is a smooth curve??
when its a line of best fit never do that !!! h=just continue it as a straight line :)

Reaction score
I have trouble in almost all the papers. There are a few common causes but there are chances of a new question which asks the source of error for something else being there.

Will Lanocaster they are mostly repeated sources of errors don't worry it'll be fine isA.

Reaction score

the one for june 12 i used a scale of 0.2 every 5squaes in y axis .... I think this was the only problem ??