• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

DOUBTS on Chemistry P12 (confusions)

Reaction score
planet one was C and its answer was Saturn. and dynamic equilibrium one was C the second and 3rd option as the concentration needs to be the same and the rate of forward and backward reaction is same. but the amounts do not need to be same.

Reaction score
planet one was C and its answer was Saturn. and dynamic equilibrium one was C the second and 3rd option as the concentration needs to be the same and the rate of forward and backward reaction is same. but the amounts do not need to be same.

Equilibrium constants are constant at constant temperature, the question asked what would happen if you increase/decrease the temperature, hence the equlibrium constant changes, I think...

Reaction score
Equilibrium constants are constant at constant temperature, the question asked what would happen if you increase/decrease the temperature, hence the equlibrium constant changes, I think...

you are right but maybe ur talking about some other mcq.

Reaction score
do u know at what number was that dynamic question

Reaction score
guys do any of u remember.. the answer to the graph which said what will happen if the temperature rises or something? :/ i dont remember the question very well... it had four graphs! rate of reaction related maybe :/ in chemistry paper 1

Reaction score
Do you mean the graph of the autocalysed reaction? If you mean that I answered B.

Reaction score
if
guys do any of u remember.. the answer to the graph which said what will happen if the temperature rises or something? :/ i dont remember the question very well... it had four graphs! rate of reaction related maybe :/ in chemistry paper 1

if you mean that boltzman graph mcq number 6. which had temperature -10 and -20 its option was D!

Reaction score
Do you mean the graph of the autocalysed reaction? If you mean that I answered B.

was that the one where it increased steeply and then leveled off with the uncatalysed reaction?? not sure what option that was but might have been C.