• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Don't vote for PTI ..!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Even if Imran Khan is the best possible person (which only a Muslim can be) what if he dies, who is going to take his place?

Do you know the person whom you are making to sit on PS and NA , are they generous?

Most of the senior members of the party were corrupt or were with corrupt party!

Youngsters (idiots) are supporting him, there is an example in front of you of siege of Masjid Al-Haram.

He made a pretty good hospital which runs efficiently but comparing it with a gigantic Pakistan would be total stupidity. There are thousands of geographical and religious groups, controlling it requires experience (17+ of course)
If you choose someone totally new and inexperienced, someone whom you have not even tested in a small city;then there is going to be total anarchy!

This is not a football tournament as the media makes of it (katydar muqabla) where supporters get entertainment for their efforts(time,money ) and the winning team goes home but here the winning team have to take care for 180000000 people. It's your choice if people gets hungry or not, so choose wisely.

Reaction score
Your arguments are completely in-valid and are baised and based on your views, you've to do much more than that to convience people. If you really believe in Jama al Islami's Fatwa, then I think you need to review the history of Pakistan, a bit. About your next argument which you'd present as Imran Khan supporting Taliban, tell me one thing, has army been able to solve the terrorism in the country? It's been fighting a war which isn't ours. Secondly, about Imran stance with Ahmedi's. He says that Ahmedi's are non muslims, that's quite true. Calling them non-muslims and not giving them rights are two different things, don't confuse them. Imran Khan is the best choice for Pakistan, at least he doesn't conduct his rallies behind a bullet proof glass or a steel cage like your so-called other leaders. I wasn't into politics, infact, I hated it! It's the talent of Imran's speech, which attracted me and inspired me about the future of Pakistan.

Reaction score
Your arguments are completely in-valid and are baised and based on your views, you've to do much more than that to convience people. If you really believe in Jama al Islami's Fatwa, then I think you need to review the history of Pakistan, a bit. About your next argument which you'd present as Imran Khan supporting Taliban, tell me one thing, has army been able to solve the terrorism in the country? It's been fighting a war which isn't ours. Secondly, about Imran stance with Ahmedi's. He says that Ahmedi's are non muslims, that's quite true. Calling them non-muslims and not giving them rights are two different things, don't confuse them. Imran Khan is the best choice for Pakistan, at least he doesn't conduct his rallies behind a bullet proof glass or a steel cage like your so-called other leaders. I wasn't into politics, infact, I hated it! It's the talent of Imran's speech, which attracted me and inspired me about the future of Pakistan.
At least someones talking sense around here :p :D

Reaction score

(y)

Reaction score
Even if Imran Khan is the best possible person (which only a Muslim can be) what if he dies, who is going to take his place?

Do you know the person whom you are making to sit on PS and NA , are they generous?

Most of the senior members of the party were corrupt or were with corrupt party!

Youngsters (idiots) are supporting him, there is an example in front of you of siege of Masjid Al-Haram.

He made a pretty good hospital which runs efficiently but comparing it with a gigantic Pakistan would be total stupidity. There are thousands of geographical and religious groups, controlling it requires experience (17+ of course)
If you choose someone totally new and inexperienced, someone whom you have not even tested in a small city;then there is going to be total anarchy!

This is not a football tournament as the media makes of it (katydar muqabla) where supporters get entertainment for their efforts(time,money ) and the winning team goes home but here the winning team have to take care for 180000000 people. It's your choice if people gets hungry or not, so choose wisely.

(n)Your Argument is invalid and biased

Reaction score

Erm...dude shoudn't the title read "DO NOT VOTE FOR PPP"
I personally don't care whoever wins, what I do care is that PPP should not win :D
On a neutral note youngsters (you call them idiots ?)
Were you born an old man ? :p
Sorry if I offend you, I am purely kidding :D

Reaction score
Come on guys take it easy. When we do these type of things, we are actually portraying the followers of IK.

To the thread creator, i just wanna say that Islam has no concept of democracy. then how come a religious party accepts and then enters this system, which Islam simply rejects. Dr. Israr Ahmad tried to stop the jamat from coming into politics, and we all can see what good they have done so far.

Reaction score

Dude get a life and come out of this illiteracy shadow. For how long do you want yourself to suffer under these corrupt leaders.

On the other hand I want to congratulate Punjab for selecting a Yellow Mehran Taxi for their children after they graduate, a stupid laptop in exchange for third class education, a 30 minute Metro ride on 0.0001% roads of Pakistan in exchange for 18 Hours of load shedding and yes 5 more years of mental slavery under the worst criminals who doesn't even care if 22 people die in LDA plaza fire. Congratulations , you just made this country proud and proved yourself the greatest LOSERS in the History of this country.

Status
Not open for further replies.