• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Don't Give up...

Reaction score
Many people came up to me today telling me how bad they did on their results, and it got to the point were they started blaming Allah(swt), all i can say to that is my Allah give them mercy and pardon for what they said, look When the most beloved person to Allah (swt), the Prophet Muhammed (PBUH), was thinking of migrating to Madina, he started talking to all of the different tribes that came for Hajj in the hopes that one of them would accept Islam or at least offer the believers protection. He spoke to twenty-six different tribes and was rejected by all of them. Some of the tribes even cursed and mocked him. Let’s stop here. He made da`wah (calling to Islam) to twenty-six tribes. Can you imagine the feeling of being rejected by five? What would happen after ten rejected you? How low would your morale be? When would you have given up?

Finally, he met a few youth from Madina who believed in his message. He did not despair because he had a good opinion of Allah (swt), which motivated him; he knew Allah would not leave him.

Guy's remember those who have achieved well in their results it was because of the mercy of Allah, moreover you're failure was also a mercy from Allah what you think is bad for you might be great for you, you never know it's like a teacher with his students he expects those of good behavior never to act silly but would the teacher care for those who already misbehave? would he alter their marks because of their misdoing this analogy applies to the wisdom of Allah you should appreciate that Allah cares for you and wants you to be perfect Allah loves his worshipers and wants only well for them, so don't get upset.
Look into the mirror and ask yourselves "What am I doing wrong, do I need to change my habits?"
A Champion gets knocked down a 100 times but he realizes his mistakes and gets up on 101st time, we are all destined to fail in life but it dosen't matter how many times you get knocked down it matters how many times you get hit and keep moving forward, thats how you win in life you work on you're mistakes and when you put the effort to get up Allah grabs you and pulls you up, but you will stay down if you don't realize you're mistakes, you must change as a person WORK!! on yourselves so you can get up and succeed.
Smile and say ALHAMDULILAH, and change, be a better person i promise you you will get the stars if you change you're attitude for the good no doubt :)

DON'T GIVE UP!! throw away the past become a fighter Allah loves a person who fights to succeed now and in the Akharia!!

Keep the faith and work hard!! :)

Reaction score
Many people came up to me today telling me how bad they did on their results, and it got to the point were they started blaming Allah(swt), all i can say to that is my Allah give them mercy and pardon for what they said, look When the most beloved person to Allah (swt), the Prophet Muhammed (PBUH), was thinking of migrating to Madina, he started talking to all of the different tribes that came for Hajj in the hopes that one of them would accept Islam or at least offer the believers protection. He spoke to twenty-six different tribes and was rejected by all of them. Some of the tribes even cursed and mocked him. Let’s stop here. He made da`wah (calling to Islam) to twenty-six tribes. Can you imagine the feeling of being rejected by five? What would happen after ten rejected you? How low would your morale be? When would you have given up?

Finally, he met a few youth from Madina who believed in his message. He did not despair because he had a good opinion of Allah (swt), which motivated him; he knew Allah would not leave him.

Guy's remember those who have achieved well in their results it was because of the mercy of Allah, moreover you're failure was also a mercy from Allah what you think is bad for you might be great for you, you never know it's like a teacher with his students he expects those of good behavior never to act silly but would the teacher care for those who already misbehave? would he alter their marks because of their misdoing this analogy applies to the wisdom of Allah you should appreciate that Allah cares for you and wants you to be perfect Allah loves his worshipers and wants only well for them, so don't get upset.
Look into the mirror and ask yourselves "What am I doing wrong, do I need to change my habits?"
A Champion gets knocked down a 100 times but he realizes his mistakes and gets up on 101st time, we are all destined to fail in life but it dosen't matter how many times you get knocked down it matters how many times you get hit and keep moving forward, thats how you win in life you work on you're mistakes and when you put the effort to get up Allah grabs you and pulls you up, but you will stay down if you don't realize you're mistakes, you must change as a person WORK!! on yourselves so you can get up and succeed.
Smile and say ALHAMDULILAH, and change, be a better person i promise you you will get the stars if you change you're attitude for the good no doubt :)

DON'T GIVE UP!! throw away the past become a fighter Allah loves a person who fights to succeed now and in the Akharia!!

Keep the faith and work hard!! :)

I know a lot of my friends as well who just don't give a damn about lessons and misbehave all the time, never study independently, etc. and then just get a tutor a month before the exam which makes them feel as if they're assured a passing grade. What these kinds of people fail to realise is that you actually need to EARN your desired grade, and actually care about your future and your parents' money instead of just fooling around. In the end, they ALWAYS, and I mean always, end up blaming someone, anyone else besides themselves. These types of people are just misguided and misunderstood I think and really need help..

Reaction score
I know a lot of my friends as well who just don't give a damn about lessons and misbehave all the time, never study independently, etc. and then just get a tutor a month before the exam which makes them feel as if they're assured a passing grade. What these kinds of people fail to realise is that you actually need to EARN your desired grade, and actually care about your future and your parents' money instead of just fooling around. In the end, they ALWAYS, and I mean always, end up blaming someone, anyone else besides themselves. These types of people are just misguided and misunderstood I think and really need help..
Then extend you're hand and help them my friend :)

Reaction score
Then extend you're hand and help them my friend :)

I do! But sometimes, they just take it too far. I mean sometimes they just want to copy my homework, want me to do their homework for them, let them copy my answers in a test, etc. Should I? Of course not because cheating is against Islam. And me doing their homework for them doesn't benefit them at all. I try to offer them my help in making them understand the homework/lesson and I do sit down with them and explain what we're supposed to have learned, but they just walk away... What am I supposed to do then? All that happens is that I end up getting insults for not 'being a friend' and stuff like that, but I've learned to grow past that now :)

Reaction score
I do! But sometimes, they just take it too far. I mean sometimes they just want to copy my homework, want me to do their homework for them, let them copy my answers in a test, etc. Should I? Of course not because cheating is against Islam. And me doing their homework for them doesn't benefit them at all. I try to offer them my help in making them understand the homework/lesson and I do sit down with them and explain what we're supposed to have learned, but they just walk away... What am I supposed to do then? All that happens is that I end up getting insults for not 'being a friend' and stuff like that, but I've learned to grow past that now :)
God is with those who are patient, we need more people like you :) if they don't listen prey for them just keep pushing saving a soul is like saving the world but in the end if they walk away, this means that they are in dying need for help but they do care, if they don't care :( what can we do we just hope one day they can look into their hearts and realize this isn't working for them and may Allah pull us all from an astray path :)

Reaction score
God is with those who are patient, we need more people like you :) if they don't listen prey for them just keep pushing saving a soul is like saving the world but in the end if they walk away, this means that they are in dying need for help but they do care, if they don't care :( what can we do we just hope one day they can look into their hearts and realize this isn't working for them and may Allah pull us all from an astray path :)

Ameen!