• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Done with Chemistry Paper 6 Variant 2 (62)

Reaction score
guys can u plz tell me if drawing like graphs and indicating arrows for heat or any other drawing should be in pencil or pen???? really confused

Reaction score
guys can u plz tell me if drawing like graphs and indicating arrows for heat or any other drawing should be in pencil or pen???? really confused

Graphs are ALWAYS in pencil!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
indicating arrows?? r u sure? wt if it wasnot clear as the paper is going to be scanned

Arrows on the graph!??!
or as in wen they say to add and arrow under the catalyst fr heating?!?!?! cz this one <-- u do it with pen! :)
but anything on the graph is witha pencil!!! trst me, im sure!!! imagine u mess up!!!!! u cant like use correction fluid!! so please, fr ur own sake, PENCIL!

Reaction score
Arrows on the graph!??!
or as in wen they say to add and arrow under the catalyst fr heating?!?!?! cz this one <-- u do it with pen! :)
but anything on the graph is witha pencil!!! trst me, im sure!!! imagine u mess up!!!!! u cant like use correction fluid!! so please, fr ur own sake, PENCIL!
yea i meant the cat. thingy... well ok thank u so muchhhh :)

Reaction score
The most concentrated acid needs the most volume of solution to neutralise???

Reaction score
guys alittle help here?? im nervous about the exam cause im really scared!!! should we learn those flame tests or not?

Reaction score
Guys, if the volume of solvent in a reaction is doubled, what will happen to the speed of the reaction? Thanks