• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Does anyone have Topics for English (0510) Oct/Nov 2012??

Reaction score
Please can any one give me all the topics for English as a Second Language (Oral Endorsement) 0510 for Paper 5 Oral assessment. I am not sure if the exams have already been taken. Oh and I am in Zone 3. Any help will be appreciated.:)

Reaction score
What are u talking about ?! The oral exam is not until October . Are you sure people of what you are talking about ? Because I am taking the First Variant .

Reaction score
What are u talking about ?! The oral exam is not until October . Are you sure people of what you are talking about ? Because I am taking the First Variant .
of course i am sure. i am in China. maybe the time of oral english test is different in each country.

Reaction score
m Usually there isn't a huge difference between different countries , like it would be 2 to 5 days difference . Did you receive an e-mail assuring this ? If so .... Kindly post it on my wall .

Reaction score
m Usually there isn't a huge difference between different countries , like it would be 2 to 5 days difference . Did you receive an e-mail assuring this ? If so .... Kindly post it on my wall .
Well, not exactly. I thought they have to hold the exams before Oct. My friends told me that kids upload the topics 2 or 3 weeks ago. No one did, so i was asking. I am not sure if the exams have started. I live in KSA and am a private candidate, so I cant ask anyone. Anyway, thanks for your reply

Reaction score
They didn't email me anything. I live in KSA and am a private candidate. So i was wondering that if the forgot to give me the details. My friends told me that kids post the topics. That's why i was asking . Thank you for the reply

Reaction score
They didn't email me anything. I live in KSA and am a private candidate. So i was wondering that if the forgot to give me the details. My friends told me that kids post the topics. That's why i was asking . Thank you for the reply
i hope somebody could put the topics on the website.

Reaction score
Oral Exams take place any time after the 16th september up until the end of 10th oct..Im doing mine next week...## The school decides the date it wants to do it..

Reaction score
My oral endorsement is on 4 oct n please someone upload the topics urgent guys!
I'm giving private for the first time n HELP!

Reaction score
Please give me the topic once you done brah! I really appreciate it. I can give you the french one's if you doing it next week..;)