• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Does anyone have their PHYSICS A LEVELS exam this June?

Reaction score
How many of you have their physics AS/A2/AL exam this May/June session? What are your variants? My variant for all five papers is 1.
If you have any tips/advice for the exam, write it down below, thank you and good luck! (y)

Reaction score
How many of you have their physics AS/A2/AL exam this May/June session? What are your variants? My variant for all five papers is 1.
If you have any tips/advice for the exam, write it down below, thank you and good luck! (y)
I'm giving physics, variant 2

Reaction score
Hi There! My variant is also 1, what is your zone?

Reaction score
Good luck. :)

Tip for physics; don't take questions to be very simple, even if repeated they make a small twist always, do remember this xD