• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Do Universities accept 2 A levels?

Reaction score
Do Universities accept 2 A levels?
Not top-ranked ones. Would 2 A*s in Accounts and Economics be good to secure admission?

I additionally have an A in GP- which I fear is not considered, plus I also expect an A* in Urdu, which again is my native language so hold less chance of being considered by Universities.

Or should I opt for one more, with just 45 days left.
I would be applying to the Canadian and the Australian Universities.

Reaction score
what were your olevel results? did u have additional mathematics?.... if u did thn P1 of the AS maths can be finished within 2weeks easily :)
Well, I have had 5 A*, 3 A, and 2 Bs in O levels. I just had Math (B) (the other B is Islamiat).
Is A level Math really, really necessary for being eligible? I want to apply at moderately ranked Canadian and Aus unis for Business Studies/Economics/ Managment Bachelors.

Reaction score
Well, I have had 5 A*, 3 A, and 2 Bs in O levels. I just had Math (B) (the other B is Islamiat).
Is A level Math really, really necessary for being eligible? I want to apply at moderately ranked Canadian and Aus unis for Business Studies/Economics/ Managment Bachelors.
it would be best if u looked up the requirements of particular universities on their website :) that would be the best guidance :)

Reaction score
bro do bs.....try to score B or c..u would be considered by any uni your grades ar awesome.....btw if u had 2 aslevels then canadian uni considereds it as equivalent to 1 full alevels..so my advise to bs alevel score c or do business as level score b

Reaction score
As far as I know, most universities in Canada accept 2 A Levels, just look up the university you want to join and check their requirements. I really can't speak for all universities but I think Maths is a pretty compulsory subjects, again just check the universities you want to apply to.